Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Kandi Burruss Responds To Threesome Claims: What Did She Say?

Kandi Burruss is not impressed with the allegations that were made about her in a recent episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta


In case you missed it, Phaedra Parks and Porsha Willams felt the need to claim that their co-star and her husband, Todd Tucker had a threesome with Shamea Morton. 



“They are really close — she’s close to both of them,” Williams said.


Parks added, “Close to her and Todd — she doin’ both.”


Now, nothing would surprise us about these ladies. They do pretty much anything possible in order to stay in the spotlight, so this could have been a ruse to have them be talked about in the media. 


Hey, someone’s got to do something to drum up the ratings. Either way, Kandi was less than impressed with the comments from her co-stars and aired her feelings on a Bravo blog



“I was cracking up!” she wrote.


“First of all, what Phaedra said was some bulls–t, but what she did was just an example of what I was talking about. She’s been doing shady things and saying shady things behind my back for years now. That is why I really don’t mess with her like that.”


If you watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta online, you probably know there is no love lost between the pair and that they will bicker at any given opportunity. 



Burruss was in an apologetic mood because she did then apologize for some of her earlier comments about Phaedra in the episode. 


“Although I shouldn’t have said some of the things Phaedra and I had talked about in private to anyone (I especially shouldn’t have said it on camera for the world to hear), but at least what I said was true,” she said.



However, Porsha was not getting out of it without another few zingers from Kandi. 


“Phaedra is whispering made-up stories, telling them this untrue Shamea story, and her rationale is ‘we are close.’ Girl, you’re reaching! If that’s the case, Phaedra and I used to be close,” she said.


“And right after that Porsha’s telling me I’m wrong for saying something about my ex friend, but she just co-signed a story Phaedra made up about Shamea, who is her current best friend. SMH.”



This should pave the way for a whole lot of new drama and we could not be more excited. Can it be the reunion yet?


What do you think about all of this?


Sound off below!



ReadMore…