Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Soulja Boy Apologizes For Chris Brown Feud After His Mom Gets Pissed

Soulja Boy … Tell ‘Em you’re sorry, said the rapper’s mother following the events of this week, and like any good son, he took her words to heart.


We’re serious. Soulja apologized for “acting out” in a Twitter feud with Chris Brown after his recently hospitalized parent expressed disappointment.



“I know she’s not proud of my actions and what I’ve been doing recently” Soulja Boy, 26, explained. “I wanna make music with Chris Brown.”


“To all the media, to all the blogs, to all my homies from the hood that feel like I been on some hot boy s–t, I apologize. I’m back to the music.”


Quite a reversal from 24 hours earlier.


An epic Chris Brown-Soulja Boy feud broke out Monday night after the “Crank That” rapper liked an Instagram pic of Karrueche Tran.


Karrueche dated Chris on and off for four years until 2015, and to say their romance was mercurial would be an understatement.


So much so that it sparked this: 


“Chris brown just called me and said he wanna fight me,” Soulja Boy wrote on Twitter Monday before launching into a profane tirade.


Accusing Chris of drug use, he wrote “Aye @chrisbrown pull up n—a I’ll knock yo Bitch A– out stop snorting so much coke n—a. FRUITS.”


Fruits refers to the Fruit Town Pirus, a gang that Chris has long been associated with, though we’re told he is not an “initiated” member.


Soulja bashed Chris for beating Rihanna, to which Brown later replied that “this s–t is beneath me” … but that he would f–k ya Boy up.


Karrueche also spoke out in a since-deleted Instagram post: “This drama between the both of these two is so ridiculous it makes no sense.”


Chris’ response to that? Pretty vile:




CB Tweetin


The beef continued on Tuesday when Soulja Boy started an Instagram Live broadcast while walking around Compton with his friends.


Chatting with his followers, the rapper initially appeared to get jumped by a man shouting “They say Soulja Boy ain’t from the hood.”


However, another angle of the video surfaced and showed that Soulja did appear to get robbed, but threw his phone onto the ground.


We got nothing, but his friend DJ Akademiks then shared a video of himself and his crew wielding guns and shouting, “F–k you, Chris Brown.”


Brown’s crew had previously shared a similar, gun-toting video directed at Soulja, who alleged that Brown leaked his phone number online.


You can’t make this stuff up.



“That’s a bitch move I got his number but didn’t do that. He’s the definition of a F–K BOY,” Soulja tweeted. “Chris brown can never go to my hood.”


“It’s been two years since he pulled up on my block. Facts. The best is yet to come. You’ll regret sleeping on me someday.”


“Don’t trade respect for attention.”


“Say what you feel. It’s not being rude, it’s called being real. Chris shouldn’t have call my phone crying about a girl that don’t want him.”


“Now he gotta see these hands. Bitch ass n—a,” he continued, though the rapper’s mom apparently got through to him at that point.


His Instagram has since been deleted; Brown has yet to respond to Soulja’s apology, though his most recent tweet changed the subject.


Promising to stay positive, from now on, Chris is chilling with daughter Royalty, who he calls “THE ONLY LIGHT IN MY DARKNESS.”


All’s well that ends well?


ReadMore…