Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Jeremy Calvert: Cheating on Brooke Wehr With Teen Mom 2 Producer?

Well, here’s a cheating scandal we certainly never saw coming.


As you may know, Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 are different from other reality series, in that the shows’ behind-the-scenes crew frequently appears on camera and interacts with the cast. 


At this point, some of the franchise’s producers are full-blown series regulars, and it’s not uncommon for them to become wrapped up in the drama themselves.



It’s a strange technique, but it works – provided, of course, that none of the producers cross the line in their interactions with the cast.


On Twitter yesterday, Jeremy Calvert expressed his desire to quit Teen Mom 2, and even went so far as to poll fans as to whether or not he should stay with the show.


The cause of his consternation?


The usual complaints about the show’s editing, coupled with recent drama surrounding his breakup with Brooke Wehr.


Interestingly, however, those two issues may be interconnected, as Wehr has accused Jeremy of cheating with TM2 producer Mandi Venturino.


Yesterday, Wehr called him out with a series of memes:




Brooke Wehr Meme


“Yes my love, I love you. I swear I won’t cheat on you tonight,” read the text on the first one.


She captioned the photo, “Sounds about right. Too bad he f–ked the producer @mandi06.


And Brooke didn’t stop there.


She continued to level accusations via meme.


The next one featured in the Most Interesting Man in the World – and some a scathing assessment of her relationship with Calvert:




Jeremy Calvert Meme


“I don’t always fall in love,” the caption read.


“But when I do it’s with a cheating sociopath that sucks up my life and wastes my time because I’m obviously retarded.”


In a caption, she added:


“You just talk to b-tches for hours on end everyday until 2am,” she wrote on Instagram. “Haha I don’t know who the hell you think you’re fooling, but you’re a terrible liar.”



Brooke captioned another pic:


“Guess Leah was right. I should have listened.”


Yes, she went there with the your ex was right about you” talk.


For her part, Venturino responded with a tweet reading:


“#Alternativefacts #fakenews Have a lovely day everyone.”



In a statement to Radar Online, she added, “I have no comment. I’m not allowed to comment.”


The always-eloquent Calvert reacted to the developing situation on Instagram, writing:


“Single AF? Dick still big tho.”


Watch Teen Mom 2 online to remind yourself that Calvert has always been kind of a d-bag.



ReadMore…