Wednesday, March 29, 2017

19 Times Facebook Got Hilariously Drunk


Remember that time you got totally drunk and did something very stupid?


No?


Perhaps the following Facebook status updates will jog your memory.


Do any of these hilarious stories sound familiar? If not, then you can rest easy, sit back and laugh at the wasted pain of others…




1. A Fair Deal


A fair deal

This person should consider himself very lucky, really.



2. Drunk You is AWESOME


Drunk you is awesome

An awesome douche, we suppose.



3. Turns Out, I Was My Own Secret Santa!


Turns out i was my own secret santa

Who knew?!? (Not me.)



4. Did You Check for a Flash in Her Book?


Did you check for a flash in her book

Don’t jump to such a conclusion.



5. Anyone? Anyone?


Anyone anyone

Must I do EVERYthing myself?!?



6. Wait, We Have a Question:


Wait we have a question

Who took this photo? And why isn’t he or she holding your hair back?!?


View Slideshow
ReadMore…