Friday, April 7, 2017

Teen Mom 3 Star Throws Shade at MTV: You Ruin People"s Lives!

Last week, we learned that Teen Mom 3 star Briana DeJesus will be joining the cast of Teen Mom 2.



The move stunned both the show’s fans and its existing cast members, as for all of the criticism it’s received, few have ever complained that TM2 is lacking in the drama department.


The other stars are rumored to be angry about DeJesus being hired, as they feel her presence will distract from their storylines and cut into their camera time.



But there’s one former MTV star who’s wishing DeJesus all the best and expressing gratitude that she wasn’t chosen for the job.


Like DeJesus, Alex Sekella starred on the first and only season of Teen Mom 3.


Unlike her co-stars, however, Sekella says she was glad when the show was canceled.


Fans have apparently been asking Sekella how she feels about the DeJesus situation on social media.


She responded today with a lengthy Facebook post describing her feelings on the move, her life these days, and her thoughts about being a star of the Teen Mom franchise:


“After finishing Teen Mom 3 and being told they weren’t continuing I said there and then that I’m done with filming, I’m wiping my hands clean of this and moving forward,” Sekella wrote.



“So I’m sure when the discussion about pulling cast members from Teen Mom 3 for Teen Mom 2 my name was probably not even mentioned because they knew that I did not want it.”


It’s a refreshingly honest take from someone who clearly didn’t enjoy the reality TV spotlight.


Sekella goes on to say that the life she enjoys today wouldn’t be possible if she were still on television:


“Honestly though that was the best decision I could of made. I’ve been able to start a normal life and start a REAL career that will last a very long time and benefit my children,” she told fans.


“I’ve also been able to find a real relationship that won’t be picked and prodded at by the world to see.”



She added:


“I have had a pretty drama free life since the end of Teen Mom 3 and I don’t believe that any of that would’ve happened if I had not removed myself.


Sekella describes her life as “drama-free” and for evidence that she’s telling the truth, you don’t need to look any further than the comments section on her Facebook post.


After Alex split from her baby’s father, Matt McCann, he married LeKota McCann and had a together, they had a son named Matty.


Matt and LeKota later divorced, and far from being rivals, she and Alex are clearly close friends thse days:



“Can I personally tell you I’m thankful you chose that because not only have you protected you and Bellie but you’re also protecting Matty and I,” LeKota commented.


“I’m very thankful for that and honestly, you’re so much classier than reality TV.”


Obviously, this sort of maturity and grace have no place on an MTV reality series!


Watch Teen Mom 2 online to remind yourself of the sort of drama-fueled lives the network seeks out.


ReadMore…