Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Charlie Murphy: Mourned, Remembered by Stars Everywhere


May Charlie Murphy rest in peace.


On Wednesday afternoon, the comedian died of cancer at the age of 57, shocking friends and family members who thought the star was on the mend.


We"ve collected a series of reactions below from those in Hollywood who either knew Eddie Murphy"s brother well or were familiar with his work and life…




1. Magic Johnson


Magic johnson

Rest in peace Charlie Murphy, a very talented writer, actor, and comedian. Condolences to the Murphy Family!



2. Chris Rock


Chris rock

We just lost one of the funniest most real brothers of all time . Charlie Murphy RIP.



3. Mike Epps


Mike epps

#RIP to my man #CharlieMurphy we will ride for you bro.. 1.



4. Kevin Hart


Kevin hart

Wow….This is crazy. All I can say is RIP. Thank you for not only being a friend but for believing in me when I was young in this comedy game. Charlie Murphy did the rewrite for the first movie that I ever did called “Paper Soldiers”….His stories were legendary & unbelievable & heartfelt. I’m lucky to have know you and I’m even luckier to be able to say that I was a friend. You will be missed man. #RIPCharlieMurphy.



5. Zendaya


Zendaya

Rest In Peace to the legend that is Charlie Murphy, thank you for always bringing us joy and laughter.



6. Questlove


Questlove

Darkness. Goodbye Charlie. Damn.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…