Monday, May 8, 2017

These are the 17 Worst Employees in America


The following men and women will never win Employee of the Month.


It simply won"t happen.


We"d apologize for breaking this news to them, but we somehow doubt they care. We don"t think this is an honor they"re aiming for, not based on the hilarious pictures below.


Scroll down and see for yourself, as The Hollywood Gossip presents a list of what have to be the 19 Worst Employees on the Entire Planet…




1. At Least Go Hide Out in Your Car


At least go hide out in your car

Pretend to show a modicum of respect for your workplace, at least.



2. That’s Gasoline


Thats gasoline

And that cigarette is basically a lit match. And this is a very bad idea.



3. I Work for PUBLIC Safety, Okay?!?


I work for public safety okay

Not for My Private Time When I’m Behind the Wheel of My Car Safety.



4. Something Doesn’t Seem Right Here


Something doesnt seem right here

Wait, don’t tell me: let me figure out what it is…



5. That Isn’t Meant to Be a Seat


That isnt meant to be a seat

Must we really show you how that vehicle works?



6. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?


What could possibly go wrong

Righty tighty, lefty loosey? Right? Hey! Are you paying attention up there?


View Slideshow
ReadMore…