Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Dancing With the Stars Results: Final Four on the Floor!

What quickly and unexpectedly became one of Dancing With the Stars’ most controversial seasons ever is coming down the home stretch.


And it is still very much anyone’s Mirror Ball to win.



We witnessed the shocking elimination of Heather Morris, followed by last week’s Dancing With Stars results which ousted Nick and Nancy.


Heading into Monday night, Bonner Bolton, David Ross, Normani Kordei, Simone Biles and Rashad Jennings are the only stars left.


Who would advance to earn a spot in the final four?


It turns out the ride is finally over for bull rider Bonner Bolton and his partner, Sharna Burgess, and on a note that is somewhat fitting.


The duo, who made headlines from the get-go this spring when Bonner grabbed Sharna’s crotch, caused more sexy controversy this week.


It was their second dance that really got people buzzing, and if you based your takeaways on the judges’ feedback, not in a good way.



“This is very much like an intertwined office love triangle, love affair,” Burgess said about the jazz number during the couple’s rehearsals.


“We are having a lot of fun in this trio,” the professional dancer added, even if, she cautioned, “we don’t quite have the moves down yet.”


Choreographed to the hit music of Bruno Mars’ “That’s What I Like,” Bolton, 29, and Burgess, 31, were joined by DWTS’ Britt Stewart.


The judges were far from impressed.


“I feel like I need to take a shower. It was kind of raunchy,” Carrie Ann Inaba said. “I mean, you guys looked amazing and very sexy.”


“I loved the high concept … it was very clean and pristine. And I felt like Bonner you didn’t pop as much as I needed you to pop.”



“Next to these two booty-popping,” Carrie Ann added, “you didn’t booty-pop, I noticed that … a lot, but not quite enough Bonner from you.”


Burgess and Stewart dressed as sexy secretaries dancing around CEO Bolton, his desk covered in money, didn’t do it for Len either.


“From me, this was a little bit too – I’m 73 – a little bit too raunchy for the old guy, really,” said Goodman, and Julianne Hough concurred.


“I think I’m still recovering from that performance. I know they are still recovering. They loved that,” she said of the live studio crowd.


“I feel like we watched like the security cameras and I feel bad … the production was awesome. The girls are sassy as can be.”


“I definitely saw some step touches and some hip thrusts and that’s who’s going to be voting – America – and they like that.”



Not the case, apparently. Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews named Rashad Jennings and Bolton as one of two couples in danger Monday.


With the lowest combined total of judges’ and viewer votes, it was those two on the line in the moment of truth … and Bolton was ousted.


“I was very, very surprised at how far I went. I went further than I ever knew I would,” Bolton said after being eliminated Monday night.


“I’m so thankful for the journey that I got to take,” he added with class. “I found out how far I can really push myself and how much I can take.”


Jennings, Ross, Normani Kordei and Simone Biles will compete in the final four next week … did America get this one right, DWTS fans?


Hit the comments to discuss!



ReadMore…