Thursday, August 17, 2017

Nazi at Center of Protest is "Terrified" He May Get Arrested

A white nationalist who was featured prominently in a Vice News documentary about the "Unite the Right" really in Charlottesville, Virginia last weekend is very scared.


He"s also very sad and surprised and really, really, really wants you to feel sorry for him.



In the following video Christopher Cantwell shared on YouTube, the racist protestor complains about his ongoing plight, breaking down on multiple occasions over the fact that he may get arrested.


“I have been told there’s a warrant out for my arrest,” he says while crying in the footage, adding: 


“With everything that’s happening, I don’t think it’s very wise for me to go anywhere. There’s a state of emergency. The National Guard is here!”


Cantwell was one of hundreds of white supremacists who gathered in Charlottesville last Friday and Saturday to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.


In response, counter-protestors who are NOT awful bigots took to the streets and voiced their own opinions.


Things turned chaotic and violent and a 32-year old woman named Heather Heyer was killed by a car due to the actions of one of Cantwell"s fellow neo-Nazis.



“I want to be peaceful. I want to be law-abiding. That was the whole entire point of this,” Cantwell says below.


“I’m watching CNN talk about this as a violent, white nationalist protest. We have done everything in our power to keep this peaceful!”


Addressing the police, Cantwell asked that they contact him about any warrant.


“I am armed, I do not want violence with you," he says. "I’m terrified, I’m afraid you’re going to kill me, I really am."


Previously, another protestor named Peter Cvjetanovic came out and also whined about the negative coverage he was receiving as a result of his role in  Charlottesville.


He claimed that he was a non-racist white nationalist.



"I honestly believe I have been law-abiding," Cantwell continues, explaining:


"I have been engaged in violence, I have, there’s no question about it and I’ve done nothing to hide that but it was in defense of myself and others and I would not have done it for any other reason."


Cantwell has been banned from Facebook and Instagram, while a page connected to his podcast was removed.


Watch his tear-filled video below and ask yourself: Do you feel sorry for this man?


Christopher cantwell white nationalist in charlottesville protes
ReadMore…