Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Rachel Lindsay Engagement Ring: ALL the Beautiful Details!

It really did happen on Monday night:


After narrowing her field of suitors down to just one, Rachel Lindsay handed the final rose to Bryan Abasolo…


… and he took it from there!



“I am the best version of myself when I’m with you,” Abasolo said, while down on one knee in front of The Bachelorette, prior to adding:


“You are so easy and effortless to love and I just want to love you for the rest of your life. Will you be my cariña [sweetheart] forever?”


Lindsay could scarcely contain her excitement, jumping all around and giggling as soon as Bryan dropped down to propose.


So of course she said yes. She said yes with enthusiasm and excitement and then she kissed her brand new fiance on the lips.


HOORAY!


A day after this romantic development, the Internet is abuzz over whether or not Lindsay and Abasolo will get married on television (maybe, sources say), along when the nuptials will take place (some time this winter, according to Rachel).


Fans cannot stop talking about Lindsay’s engagement ring, either.


And for good reason: it’s downright gorgeous!



The rock was designed by Neil Lane, the same man behind nearly every Bachelor and Bachelorette engagement ring.


As you can see above, it contains a pear shaped center stone that insiders tell E! News is more than three carts. That ain’t small!


The ring includes a pave border and a platinum band and it would cost over $ 100,000 if one were to purchase it like a regular human being.


(Abasolo, of course, was gifted the ring for free in exchange to Lane receiving publicity from his company’s appearance on the finale.)


“The ring is huge and she’s in love with it,” an E! source says of Lindsay, who was spotted on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, showing off her new bling:



Yeah. It’s safe to say Rachel is happy with Bryan’s selection.


And with her future husband himself.


“This love has been so mature. It’s tested me in ways that I couldn’t have even imagined,” Lindsay said in response to Abasolo’s big question on the finale.


“And I always said that I would know that the person that I’m supposed to be with is someone that I could never picture my life without.


“So right here in this moment, standing with you, I see my forever and I see my future.


“I just wanna tell you that I love you and I’m in love with you and I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone else.”


AWWWW!



The question now turns to whether or not Rachel and Bryan will actually make it down the aisle.


History has not always been so kind to The Bachelorette and her winners.


Will Lindsay and Abasolo break from tradition and actually get married?!?


Only time will actually tell.


But you can sound off with your best guess in the Comments section below!



ReadMore…