Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New York Terrorist Attack: Stars Send Love, Sympathy, Inspiration


On Tuesday afternoon, a truck plowed into pedestrians on a bike path in New York City, prior to slamming into a school bus full of kids.


This horrible incident took place very close to the World Trade Center memorial site.


A suspect has been arrested for killing eight people and injuring 11 more, as celebrities from across the country have taken to social media in order to express their shock, horror and sympathy.


Here"s a look at what many of them had to say:




1. Taylor Swift


Taylor swift

The singer who wrote an entire song about the city posted this photo and message.



2. Sam Smith


Sam smith

New York. My heart is with you always and forever. Devastating news. My soul and heart is with the victims and there loved ones x horrific.



3. Hillary Clinton


Hillary clinton

New York’s resilience is stronger than a cowardly act of terror. Thinking of the victims, their families, & the responders who saved lives.



4. Barack Obama


Barack obama

Michelle and I are thinking of the victims of today’s attack in NYC and everyone who keeps us safe. New Yorkers are as tough as they come.



5. Josh Groban


Josh groban

Oh my god I just heard gun shots and ran with my dog. I hope everyone’s ok. Was half a block from me, didn’t see it but heard 8-19 quick rounds fired off. Be safe with your kids out there.



6. Lin-Manuel Miranda


Lin manuel miranda

NY, I love you so much. You are strong and full of everyday heroes and I love you. We’ll get through today and tomorrow and the next one.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…