Monday, January 29, 2018

Joy Villa Dons Fetus Dress, Makes Pro-Life Statement at the Grammys

Joy Villa did not win any Grammy Awards on Sunday night.


But the little-known artist did win many headlines following the event, considering the very unusual dress she chose to wear on the red carpet.


That’s what happens when your attire features a fetus.



Yes, a fetus.


One year after surprising attendees by strolling around the Grammys in a Make America Great Again outfit, Villa once again turned head via her strong fashion statement.


In Sunday night’s case, it featured a hand-pained “Choose Life” purse, along with a white gown on which a rainbow was drawn in the shape of a womb.


On Villa’s head was a crown and inside the womb was an unborn child.


She told Fox News that she painted the designs herself and then explained her motivation for this ensemble on Instagram.



“I believe in loving the child and the mother, and I am proudly #ProLife,” Villa said, adding:


“There is so much pain out there, but I choose to spread love and hope.


“I hand painted my @pronovias gown with a hand painted (by me) recreation of my daughter portrait I painted in 2007 at 20 years old 8 months pregnant with my beautiful daughter, whom I adopted out to a wonderful family.”


Yes, Villa says she got pregnant and then gave the baby up for adoption.


“I’m incredibly blessed to have given life, and I hope to encourage anyone in a similar situation to choose adoption,” she continued.


Since posing on the Grammys red carpet a year ago in her pro-Donald Trump outfit, Villa has visited the White House and appeared as a Fox News contributor.


She has used her platform to espouse her conservative values and plans on doing so as long as she can.



(The artist also sued ex-Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski in December, alleging that he smacked her twice on the butt at a Washington, D.C, event in November.)


Speaking to the aforementioned cable news network about the event and about her stance in general, Villas said yesterday:


“I’m a pro-life woman. This year I chose to make a statement on the red carpet like I always do. I’m all about life.”


Regarding Trump and his first year in office?


“I love what he is doing; unemployment is down. I am totally for President Trump, and it’s only been one year. I can’t wait for the next seven years!”


What do you think of this outfit?


What do you think of Villa’s decision to use red carpets in this manner?


Wrong time and wrong place?


Or this is the epitome of America, one having the freedom to express one’s views at any time and place without legal repercussions?



ReadMore…