Monday, March 26, 2018

Stormy Daniels on 60 Minutes: I Spanked Donald Trump!


Stormy Daniels has extended her 15 minutes of fame by appearing on 60 Minutes.


The adult film actress sat down with Anderson Cooper on Sunday night, March 25, for an extensive interview about her alleged history with Donald Trump.


Her SEXUAL history, that is, of course, as Daniels has claimed on many occasions that she carried on an affair with the current President back in 2006.


She says she signed a $ 130,000 hush agreement with Trump"s attorney right before the Presidential election in 2016, but that it doesn"t now apply because Trump himself never signed it.


What did she reveal about this relationship in her 60 Minutes interview?


Scroll down for a look at the most significant revelations…




1. Why Did She Agree to This Interview?


Stormy daniels on 60 minutes

Because people are just saying whatever they wanted to say about me, I was perfectly fine saying nothing at all, but I’m not okay with being made out to be a liar, or people thinking that I did this for money and people are like, “Oh, you’re an opportunist. You’re taking advantage of this. Yes, I’m getting more job offers now, but tell me one person who would turn down a job offer making more than they’ve been making, doing the same thing that they’ve always done?



2. They Made at a Golf Tournament in Lake Tahoe in 2006


Yes anderson

Daniels says Trump opened their conversation by “just talking about himself… he’s like– ‘Have you seen my new magazine? … I was like, ‘Does this– does this normally work for you? ‘”



3. How Did Daniels React?


Anderson cooper and stormy daniels

She says she spanked Trump with the magazine! “He turned around and pulled his pants down a little – you know had underwear on and stuff and I just gave him a couple swats.”



4. Did Trump Mention His Wife at All?


Stormy daniels on cbs

Melania Trump had recently given birth to the couple’s son. Daniels said she asked about the marrage and “he brushed it aside, said, “Oh yeah, yeah, you know, don’t worry about that… we have separate rooms and stuff."”



5. How Did Sex Get Put on the Table?


Stormy daniels in a jersey

“I asked him if I could use his restroom and he said, “Yes, you know, it’s through those– through the bedroom, you’ll see it.” So I– I excused myself and I went to the– the restroom. You know, I was in there for a little bit and came out and he was sitting, you know, on the edge of the bed when I walked out, perched.”



6. And About the Sex?


Stormy daniels cleavage selfie

Some quickfire answers here: It was consensual. Trump did not use a condom. Daniels was not attracted to him.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…