Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Briana DeJesus: Mackenzie Lies & Kailyn Can STILL Suck My D-ck!


Briana DeJesus is been the newest member of the Teen Mom family, but she proved right off the bat that she was able to bring the drama as well as any of the vets.


In fact, it seems producers were so impressed with Bri"s ability to win over fans that they were inspired to do some retooling elsewhere in the franchise.


Rumor has it, Mackenzie McKee will be replacing Farrah Abraham on Teen Mom OG.


The news comes a year after Bri beat out Mackenzie for the fifth spot on Teen Mom 2.


So even though the ladies will be starring on different shows, there"s still a bit of bad blood there.


And that"s not the only TM feud that DeJesus is involved with these days…




1. Briana Wins


Briana dejesus on teen mom 2

Briana edged out the competition in the battle for a spot on the Teen Mom 2 cast. Her closest rival was fellow Teen Mom 3 star Mackenzie McKee who was openly upset about being passed over.



2. Mackenzie Lets Loose


Mackenzie mckee is strong

McKee opened up about her feelings toward Briana in a recent interview and quoted DeJesus as saying, “‘Mackenzie’s salty and says blah blah blah about me having multiple baby daddies’… I did not say any of that,” McKee claims.



3. Oh, No She Didn’t


Mackenzie mckee son

“It was ridiculous,” Mackenzie added. “We haven’t talked since. The last time me and Bri talked she told me that I am a nutcase and that I need to get my tubes untied.”



4. Bri Sets the Record Straight


Briana dejesus photograph

Briana has never been the type to take such comments lying down, and in a recent conversation with The Hollywood Gossip, she informed us that Mackenzie’s comments are flat-out lies.



5. A Firm Denial


Briana dejesus nova and stella

“I didn’t call her a nutcase,” DeJesus added. “She spoke to some tabloids and said MTV made the wrong choice by picking me and I told her not to talk about me and that was pretty much it.



6. No Beef … But Some Salt


Briana dejesus post op photo

“I did call her salty because, let’s face it, she was being salty in how she responded to me being picked to join the Teen Mom 2 cast,” Bri continued. “I have no beef on my end but, honestly, jealousy can bring out the worst in people and this kind of was a case in point.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…