Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Kendall Jenner: I"m Not Bisexual, But...


Kendall Jenner is the most mysterious of all her family members.


She"s generally content being a model and mostly staying out of the spotlight, which has prompted many rumors about the star to spring up around the Internet.


Is she dating Blake Griffin?


Is she bisexual?


Does she want to have kids?


Featured in the April 2018 issue of Vogue, Kendall addresses many of the questions surrounding her somewhat unknown persona, focusing heavily on her sexuality.


Scroll down to get to know Kendall Jenner like never before…




1. A Model Cover Model


Kendall jenner with a bird

Kendall has maybe surpassed her sisters in terms of all the magazine covers on which she’s now appeared. To her credit, Jenner has become a worldwide success in the modeling industry.



2. But We Arleady Knew That…


Kendall jenner bed selfie

What did Kendall reveal in this feature that perhaps you were unaware of previously? A lot! Keep reading to find out what we mean.



3. First: Is She Dating Blake Griffin?


Blake griffin on detroit

Kendall talked to the Vogue reporter on the phone from Michigan, which is where Griffin now plays for the Pistons. “I like my private life,” she said about whether she has a boyfriend right now, adding: “Yeah … no. I’m happy. He’s very nice. I have someone being very nice to me.”



4. Why Do Many People Think She’s Gay?


Kendall jenner for 2018 vogue

“I think it’s because I’m not like all my other sisters, who are like, ‘Here’s me and my boyfriend!’ So it was a thing for a minute because no one ever saw me with a guy,” she explains. “I would always go that extra mile to be low-key with guys, sneaking around all the time. You don’t want to, like, look crazy.”



5. Okay. So She’s NOT Gay?


Kendall jenner vogue pic

“I don’t think I have a bisexual or gay bone in my body, but I don’t know! Who knows?” Kendall said when this topic was broached, leaving many readers confused.



6. Can Expound Please, Kendall?


Kendall jenner naked pic

“I’m all down for experience – not against it whatsoever – but I’ve never been there before.” So, yes, Kendall, you have thought about sex with a woman? No judgment here. We’re just not sure what you’re saying.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…