Monday, April 30, 2018

Luann de Lesseps Arrest Video: A Disturbing Must-Watch!

By now, you"ve likely heard all about Luann de Lesseps getting arrested late last year.


The Real Housewives of New York City was taken into Florida police custody in December after she was caught breaking into a hotel room and refusing to leave.


The star was later charged with resisting an officer with violence, which is a felony; as well as two misdemeanors, trespassing in an occupied structure or conveyance and disorderly intoxication.


According to officers on the scene, Luann "appeared to be highly intoxicated," which certainly does not forgive her actions.


But does apply some context to them.



So that sums up what you"ve probably heard about the arrest.


But now you can actually watch it unfold.


In a video of her incident first obtained by CBS12 and then posted by the Daily Mail and online, the Bravo personality is in handcuffs as she sits in a police car.


You can hear someone, presumably a cop, telling a friend that de Lesseps’ “hit a law enforcement officer.”


Luann is then seen struggling with her handcuffs before slipping one off her wrist, calling out to her pal and repeatedly declaring: “I’ve done nothing wrong. Let me out, please.”


But she is not let out.



After an officer starts trying to fasten de Lesseps’ seatbelt, the video shows her becoming angry and saying:


“Don’t touch me. I’m gonna kill you. I’ll kill you. I will kill you.”


After she does exit the vehicle, Luann says: “Why would you do that to me? Why would you?”


And then a short time later to an officer:


“I’m gonna get you. I’m gonna get you, big time. I’ve done nothing wrong and you’re handcuffing me.”



de Lesseps has remained a regular Real Housewives cast member despite this arrest, saying shortly after it transpired:


I am truly embarrassed. I have decided to seek professional guidance and will be voluntarily checking into an alcohol treatment center.


I intend to turn this unfortunate incident into a positive life changing event.


Once again, I sincerely apologize for my actions. I have the greatest respect for police officers and the job they do.


My actions alleged in the police report do not reflect my core values and my law abiding character.


Check out the disturbing arrest video HERE:


Luann de lesseps threatens to murder cop in this arrest video
ReadMore…