Friday, April 13, 2018

Kendra Wilkinson Blasts Mom-Shamers in Epic Rant

Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett have split. Though it looks like their divorce is amicable


Last week, Kendra took to Instagram and mourned her last day of marriage to Hank. It was a beautiful use of social media.


Now, in a new post, she’s blasting — and ranting against — her haters, her critics, and the mom-shamers.



Kendra’s Instagram rant is very conversational, right from the beginning.


“Let me just vent for a second.”


Well, it’s her social media account to do with as she sees fit.


“I bust my ass off as a human being.”


Fortunately, not literally, That peach remains very much intact.


“I work, pay bills, take care of 2 kids and love them to the fullest plus trying to take care of myself through it all is a 24/7 job.”


Many, many parents know that this is true. She’s a reality star, but not all reality star live the lives of the idle rich.



Kendra then laments the misinformation and false impressions that people have of her.


“I don’t know what the f–k some of u haters think u know but you better get your heads checked.”


She wants to remind people that reality television is edited and, often, includes prepackaged storylines.


“Because your assumptions based on pictures and clips of shows make you straight up delusional.”


Even as she puts mom-shamers on blast, she’s also thanking her actual fans.


“I appreciate the true people that follow me and know who I truly am vs idiots coming in and out making s–t up.”


Worse than the people who jump to conclusions are the people who fabricate hurtful tales and pass them off as true.


“I’m also talking about people around me too.”


Naturally, she thanks her friends who remain true to her.



Kendra goes on to express how she eels that she should be characterized … and how she feels that she has been unfairly maligned.


“I’m a lover and a free spirit by nature, not a fighter but lately I’ve been feeling pushed into a corner by judgment and opinions that are 100% false and not me.”


And that’s why she’s hitting back.


“While people on the internet AND in real life are feeling bad for my kids because mama has to work, my kids at the same time are thanking me.”


No one should ever shame working mothers.


“I make my sacrifices so my kids can have a life they deserve.”


And she wants to clear up that she doesn’t have a drinking problem.


“I drink to celebrate only and i enjoy my friends.”



Kendra hopes that she’ll eventually be vindicated in the public eye.


“One day I’ll get the credit i deserve for all the hard work i do.”


She does not plan to bend over backwards to try to win over her haters, however.


“But ‘til then I’m going to keep doing me.”


She means that she’ll keep doing herself, Kendra has been candid about her insatiable sex drive and how that sometimes drives her to overuse her personal sex toys, but she is not referring to that at the moment.


“I get it, i shouldn’t care what people think but sometimes I’m human and s–t gets to me.”


That is totally fair, folks.



Kendra concludes her post with a question for her fans and followers:


“What pisses you off today guys?”


That is a long-ass list for most of us, because it’s 2018 and every day is a waking nightmare and the news cycle of a single week is enough to fill several months.


But most of her fans simply replied with support for her.


She’d go to hell and back for her kids and she’s been spending plenty of time with them since her split from Hank.


It really seems like she has her priorities in order and doesn’t deserve the mom-shaming that she receives.



ReadMore…