Saturday, August 18, 2018

Farrah Abraham: I"m Not Mentally Ill, So Eat S--t, Haters!!!

So hey, don’t know if you noticed, but for a good long while now, there’s been something sort of off about Farrah Abraham.


The very first time we saw her on 16 and Pregnant, she was a little strange, but things have definitely gone downhill since.



Like, she was never the brightest or anything, but as she got more famous, things just got … bad.


Things probably took the biggest turn around 2013, when she released her sex tape during the Teen Mom OG hiatus.


Before that, she’d been kind of dim and awful, but afterwards, she began turning into the Farrah we know today.


And just to be clear, the Farrah we know today is the one who gets arrested for assaulting hotel employees, goes on and on about how famous she is, and is completely incapable of stringing a proper sentence together.


As the years have gone on, she’s gotten more self-centered, more out of touch with reality, more plastic …



It’s actually a pretty tragic situation.


For those of us who have been keeping up with her, it’s clear that something is going on with her.


Some people claim she obviously has a drug problem, others, like her own mother, say she may suffer from mental illness.


But in an Instagram Live video she shared yesterday, she insisted that neither of those rumors are true.


And she’s going to prove it!



In the video, she explains “I took a drug test yesterday because I was so tired of everyone insinuating or acting like I have time to go do drugs or something, like I have some like addictive personality.”


She adds that she doesn’t care if anyone else does have an addictive personality, but “if you wanna hate on me and try to screw with my career over drugs or … what’s the other thing people say?”


“Oh, I am bipolar or mentally ill!”


Farrah says “I don’t even have that,” but just in case you don’t feel like you can take her word for it, she’s going to offer up some proof.



“What I’m going to do is, for all the little haters and liars, I’m going to actually post my drug test and my mental wellness health being test up probably by the end of the month,” she claims.


And yes, she honestly did say “my mental wellness health being test.”


“I’m going to just post it up,” she continues, “so all the liars and all the haters can go eat sh-t, and then you guys can go cry and make up something else about me to hurt or act like my career is gonna be affected.”


Well, we’ll say this: we sincerely cannot wait to see the results of Farrah’s drug test, and especially her mental wellness health being test.



Because if she’s not taking any drugs, and she’s not dealing with mental illness, then that means that all the things that have been happening lately is just Farrah being Farrah.


Her arrest, her complete denial that she did anything wrong, her outright lies about what’s been happening with the case, not to mention her super questionable parenting choices as of late …


Her dog’s mysterious death, the way she dared her daughter to “prank” her friends by telling them her dog had died just the day before …


If there’s nothing else going on, then that’s all just the way Farrah is.



And if we were her, we wouldn’t be too quick to prove that, you know?


ReadMore…