Monday, August 6, 2018

Beyonce Reveals Emergency C-Section, A Million Other Things


Beyonce is many things:


Gorgeous. Talented. Impactful. Ahead of her time.


But one thing the singer has almost never been is this: candid.


The singer has maintained a level of privacy that is nothing short of amazing, considering her global level of fame.


HOWEVER, Beyonce is featured on the cover of Vogue"s September 2018 issue, opening up like never before about various aspects of her life.


Ready to be surprised and fascinated by the most successful solo female artist of all-time?S


Scroll down now!




1. The Biggest Revelation in the Interview


Beyonce for 2018 vogue

“I was 218 pounds the day I gave birth to Rumi and Sir,” Beyonce revealed in the lengthy captions the accompany the images shot by Tyler Mitchell in the issue, speaking on this traumatic experience for the first time ever.



2. Just How Dangerous Did It Get?


Beyonce with sir and rumi carter

“I was swollen from toxemia and had been on bed rest for over a month,” she adds. “My health and my babies’ health were in danger, so I had an emergency C-section.” Wow, huh?



3. How Did Jay-Z Respond?


Jay z and beyonce together

Like. A. Boss. Beyonce said her rapper husband was “a soldier and such a strong support system for me” during this time, adding: “I am proud to have been a witness to his strength and evolution as a man, a best friend, and a father. I was in survival mode and did not grasp it all until months later.”



4. What Did She Take Away from This Scary Ordeal?


Beyonce and jay z at the game

“Today I have a connection to any parent who has been through such an experience,” the singer says. “After the C-section, my core felt different. It had been major surgery. Some of your organs are shifted temporarily, and in rare cases, removed temporarily during delivery. I am not sure everyone understands that.”



5. The New (And Awesome) Beyonce


Beyonce on coachella stage

Unlike Kim Kardashian and some other famous moms, Beyonce does NOT believe one needs to shed the baby weight ASAP. Or ever. “I needed time to heal, to recover. During my recovery, I gave myself self-love and self-care, and I embraced being curvier. I accepted what my body wanted to be … I was patient with myself and enjoyed my fuller curves. My kids and husband did, too … To this day my arms, shoulders, breasts, and thighs are fuller.”



6. FUPA FTW


Beyonce at coachella

“I have a little mommy pouch, and I’m in no rush to get rid of it,” the artist says. “I think it’s real. Whenever I’m ready to get a six-pack, I will go into beast zone and work my ass off until I have it. But right now, my little FUPA and I feel like we are meant to be.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…