Friday, August 3, 2018

Khloe Kardashian: Mom-Shamers Are A--holes!

Khloe Kardashian is a mom now, and that means something very special for her: she now gets bombarded online by mom-shaming trolls!


Khloe"s received her fair share of hate, sometimes justified. Just recently, Khloe was caught using slurs and got called out on it.


But mom-shaming is new to her, and it"s not justified. And Khloe doesn"t care for it one bit.


Khloe is aghast on kuwtk


Khloe gets mom-shamed "even working out," she says while speaking to E!"s Zanna Roberts Rassi.


The reality star describes the scenario, saying: "like my baby"s asleep, I"m working out, the monitor"s with me."


Folks, parents do not have to physically hover over their sleeping child at all times.


"But even if it"s not," Khloe continues. "Do you think I"m leaving my child alone?"


She has her cheating baby daddy Tristan Thompson. She also has an extended family of potential caregivers and effectively limitless resources for first-rate child-care.


"It just drives me crazy that people are…I don"t know why they"re passing judgement."


Cradling true


"I was at a charity event last weekend," Khloe shares as she begins an anecdote about unfounded mom-shaming.


"And I"m literally trying to raise money for cancer research," she adds. That"s a very worthy cause.


Khloe says that she was doing that "and I"m getting annihilated for being somewhere on a Sunday."


Mom-shamers reacted if she"d just locked True in the car with a cup of water and a magazine while she attended the event.


"I"m like, "She"s with her dad, you a–hole,"" Khloe says. ""Like, what do you want me to do?""


Tristan thompson dances with true thompson


The thing about mom-shamers is that, as a collective, they don"t really want her to do anything. They just want to tell her how to live her life.


We all know that there are terrible parents in this world whose choices doom their children long before they reach adulthood, if they make it that far.


Eating cereal with artificial coloring or spending time at a charity event are not examples of bad parenting.


"I get crazy with that," Khloe says.


"Because we also have to work to support our families," Khloe explains. "And the lifestyles that we have."


Kim kardashian khloe kardashian true thompson and chicago west


It"s unclear if she"s speaking of her sisters or is referring to all parents. Obviously, for some, the need to work is more pressing than for others.


"And I don"t know what people want us to do now that we have kids," Khloe asks. "Just stay at home?"


Honestly? That"s probably what some of them want.


Remember that some women of the Duggar fertility cult get shamed online for dressing "too provocatively" or "being too active outside of the home."


Even people on the extreme fringes will get called out by even more radical extremists. You"ll never make everyone happy.


Khloe kardashian ponders life


Khloe refers to "mom guilt" when she spends time away from True as "horrible! It"s a real, real thing."


"And," Khloe shares. "I used to make so much fun of Kourtney and Kim. Like, "oh my god, hush up, it"s one night." I would always say that."


"You"re like "I want to check my phone, I want to see the monitor.""


"She"s asleep," Khloe says. "She doesn"t even know — she probably likes the break away from me."


Khloe"s using some self-deprecating humor, obviously. True is nearly 4 months old. Khloe is her entire world.


Khloe kardashian post pregnancy


Khloe agrees with her interviewer that True "doesn"t know the difference" when Khloe is traveling.


"And [True is] sleeping through the night right now," Khloe shares.


Which leaves Khloe with a bit more freedom to step out of the house to run her business or make promotional appearances.


Or to work out in her own home, with the baby monitor right there.


Khloe kardashian mom shamers are a holes im a great mom
ReadMore…