Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Demi Lovato: Topless, Sitting on an Inflated Banana!

Demi Lovato was not kidding when she said she wanted to embrace her sexuality.



Because the singer is featured on the latest issue of Complex! Topless! Sitting on an inflated banana!



Once readers stop ogling the enticing picture featured above (click to uncensor it), they can open the magazine and be treated to an in-depth interview with the young pop singer.



Among the topics covered:


JUSTIN BIEBER: He’s actually a nice guy. I don’t really know him that well, but he seems to have grown up. He looks like he’s maturing.


IGGY AZALEA: She’s so awesome. She’s very, very, very real. What you see is what you get. I think sometimes that pushes people away, but that’s what I admire about her. She’s the furthest thing from fake.


JENNIFER LOPEZ: She’s so real and so chill. I love her to death. She’s a really great human being.


HER IDEAL WEDDING: I love shabby chic. I don’t know if it would be in a barn, but I think I’d definitely want an outdoor wedding, with lights hanging in the trees.


HER JOURNEY: I’m just 23. I never want people to feel sorry for me, and I also think that there’s always someone who has it worse. Not to invalidate what I’ve been through or what I’m feeling, but there’s somebody who has it worse, and I’ve always got to remember that.


KIM KARDASHIAN, HER SISTERS AND THEIR CURVES: Watching them really helped me learn to accept my body image, too. I’m not naturally super thin. I have an athletic body. I just have to embrace that. There are days when it’s hard to, but more and more, there are days where I’m actually proud of my body.


WINNING A GRAMMY: Everything in my entire singing career – all of the guitar lessons, all of the voice lessons, all of the songs that I wrote when I was 8 years old, when I was 15, writing six songs a night, all of the touring – would be worth it. That’s what it means to me. It’s literally everything.