Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Kim Zolciak Wants to Keep Dancing with the Stars

Kim Zolciak would like to go Dancing with the Stars. Again.


The former Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member was eliminated from the ABC program this week for seemingly understandable health reasons:



Following her previous performance, Zolciak suffered a stroke and spent time in the hospital.



Unable to compete on Monday evening’s telecast, Kim was given the boot by host Tom Bergeron, who explained that a health issue or illness that barred a contestant from competing meant he or she had to withdraw.


The elimination reportedly came as a shock to Zolciak… and now she’s trying to do something about it.


Zolciak is circulating an online petition in the hopes that it can pressure ABC into allowing her to return.


“Sign this petition to bring @tonydovolani and me back,” Kim wrote on Instagram yesterday, including with it a link to said petition and adding:


I was cleared to dance on Friday when I was discharged from the hospital, so Saturday morning I was up rehearsing not even 12 hrs after. I had no restrictions BUT flying until today.


“Yes the timing sucked but ultimately my health is first. I wanted to dance here in ATL via satellite last night I can dance I just couldn’t fly.


“I’m forever grateful for my dance partner @tonydovolani who has always supported me and All Of you my amazing fans!!!!!!!!”


It took just one hour for the document to gather 10,000 signatures.



“I think the producers were fighting until the last minute to keep us in the competition,” Dovolani told Us Weekly after Monday’s show.


“I want to continue so bad it’s not even funny… The producers want us back, I want to be back, Kim wants to be back – so the only people they needed to convince was the lawyers.”


Do YOU want Kim Zolciak back on Dancing with the Stars?