Monday, September 28, 2015

Amy Schumer Awards Herself Best Body, Has So Much Food to Thank

Amy Schumer starred in the best comedy of the summer. Seriously, you need to go see Trainwreck… NOW.


But did you know that Amy Schumer also possesses the Best Body in Hollywood? It’s true, according to a photo shared by Amy Schumer herself.



The comedic actress was apparently shopping over the weekend when she came across a makeshift trophy and then held it up for a picture she shared on Instagram.



“There are so many foods I want to thank,” Schumer wrote as the hilarious caption.


Schumer, of course, has never held back when addressing her weight critics.


“It’s very therapeutic for me to be like, ‘Yes, I’m not going to look like a malnourished bird,’ and I like speaking to that, as well as speaking to my work and what I’m doing,” she said during a press conference for Trainwreck.


And then, of course, there was the 2015 Glamour U.K. Women of the Year Ceremony in which Schumer famously said she’s “like 160 pounds right now and can catch a dick whenever I want.


She later told Glamour that she’s proud of her body and proud of her cellulite. As she ought to be!


“I’m not going to apologize for who I am, and I’m going to actually love the skin that I’m in,” she says. “And I’m not going to be striving for some other version of myself.”


AMEN, Amy.