Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Farrah Abraham And Simon Saran: Are They Pregnant?

Please don’t be true, please don’t be true.



While I fully support the miracle of life and think babies are adorable, I think I speak for many when I say I hope it’s just a rumor that Farrah Abraham and her on-again off-again boyfriend Simon Saran are expecting their first child together.


According to OK! Magazine, Abraham posted – then later deleted – an Instagram announcing a pregnancy.


The Teen Mom OG star reportedly received a meme from Saran that read, “when your ex boyfriend knows you’re not taking him back. When your ex-boyfriend runs out of excuses to get you back.”


The meme then went on to ask, “what’s the plan?”


Abraham’s response: “No plans.”


Saran then write, “well I’m pregnant!” which Abraham posted to Instagram, captioning the conversation screen shot,  “& what do you say to that… #lmao.”


It was later deleted, possibly because Abraham’s rep couldn’t deal with the fallout. 


False alarm THANK GOD, but rest easy knowing that Abraham is forging ahead with plans to adopt.


“I’m happy to confirm I’m moving forward in my adoption process,” Abraham told Us Magazine on December 21st.


“This means I will be making some changes in my career to welcome a new addition to my family.


“Very excited and this feels so right. I’m very blessed for this opportunity.”


Abraham has said she grew up with a lot of adopted kids, which made the decision that much easier.


“I always have been passionate about adoption as it means so much to me, my family, my community, my church and my heart,” Abraham wrote this fall .


“Thank you to all the parents who have adopted and to all the amazing children with their loving families.