Monday, January 11, 2016

Khloe Kardashian Accused of "Enabling" Rob

Kocktails with Khloe premieres January 20th, which means that Khloe Kardashian must make the press rounds in order to promote her new conversational-ish lifestyle program.


Khloe spoke with E!"s Cat Sadler on the set of Kocktails, and fielded questions about Kylie and Kourtney"s love lives, as well as Rob Kardashian"s health.


Rob was hospitalized with diabetes after Christmas, and all sorts of reports claim that he"s been hiding out at home and refusing help.


Sadler gently broached the subject of Rob"s health, which Khloe was fine answering, since the storyline has been filmed for Keeping Up With The Kardashians.


"We didn"t mean to film, it just happened," she explained.


"We filmed an intervention that aired, it was more…not so much a sit-down.  It was over the phone.  That"s when it happened, we happened to be filming, and we just really needed to address a lot of stuff with Rob."


Khloe revealed that her friends and family called her out for being too gentle with her younger brother.


"I came to be that I"m an "enabler" because I baby him too much, but I can"t kick my brother out.  


"That"s never gonna happen."


Khloe claims to have noticed a difference in Rob, who"s been a recluse since gaining a startling amount of weight in 2013.


"2016, I think, is gonna be a really positive, great year.  And I think that health scare hopefully rattled Rob a little bit, and maybe woke him up.


That"s what I hope.  It"s only January 8th, but I"ve seen such a great transformation, just mentally," Khloe explained.


"So I hope that sticks.  I"m always praying and rooting for Rob."


Kocktails With Khloe premieres January 20th at 10pm ET on FYI.


Khloe kardashian accused of enabling rob