Thursday, January 7, 2016

Khloe Kardashian WILL Talk About Lamar Odom On New Show

Kocktails With Khloe will leave nothing out, especially when it comes to her estranged husband’s health.



During her panel Q&A at the 2016 Television Critics Association’s winter press tour on January 6th, Khloe Kardashian explained that Kocktails (premiering January 20th on FYI), allows for her and guests to open up about their personal lives.


“It’s such a conversational show and I am kind of bantering with my friends,” Kardashian explained, according to Us Weekly.


“It [Lamar’d condition] does come up, because it’s my life, so if someone is pulling a story from their life it’s so easy for me to throw one back at them.


“So far it’s happened that I’ve been very conversational with that, but I’m not going to force it. That’s how it’s been so far.” 


The one-hour show will feature Kardashian and her guests talking about cooking, pop culture and their lives on a set that includes a working kitchen, a dining room and living area.



When asked about Odom’s health, Kardashian was candid.


“Lamar is good,” she said


“I’m just there to support and care for him,” Kardashian added, when asked to elaborate.


“But he is doing amazing and I’m so proud of the strength that he has to fight this battle that’s his battle, and I’m so grateful for everybody’s love and concern because I think it is coming from a good place.”


Odom is making progress in his recovery after overdosing at a Nevada brothel in October.  


A source told Us that the former NBA star can walk for a brief amount of time without the help of a walker.


At some point in the near future, Odom will be moved from Cedars-Sinai medical center and into a rehab facility.