Sunday, February 14, 2016

19 Awkward But Awesome Valentine"s Day Cards


Valentine"s Day 2016 is here, lovebirds!


In celebration of this annual romantic occasion, enjoy these 19 awesomely awkward cards that help you say I love you …


… or other very different things.




1. Modern Love


Modern love

This is what long-term relationships aspire to be like in the age of the iPhone.



2. Commitment is Scary


Commitment is scary

Let’s just put that out there at the onset before we get too serious.



3. We’re a Thing


Were a thing

Who needs labels? I’m glad we’re a thing, whatever that thing might be.



4. #webothhatethesamestuff


Number webothhatethesamestuff

Nothing sums up a match made in heaven than a hashtag acknowledging mutual dislike for the same things.



5. Obsessed With You


Obsessed with you

I’m obsessed with you. But I know that sounds kind of weird, so I swear it’s non-creepy.



6. I Love You and Cats


I love you and cats

Because relationships come and go, but cats are forever.


View Slideshow