Friday, February 5, 2016

Amber Rose Throws It All the Way Back to Middle School

Amber Rose is showing fans many sides of herself these days.


First, of course, there was the angry and vengeful side, as she lashed out at ex-boyfriend Kanye West after he dragged her son into a feud with Wiz Khalifa.



Then, there was the forgiving side, as she accepted an invitation from Kim Kardashian to make up and pose for a selfie together after her fracas with Kim’s husband went viral.


And now Amber is flaunting her youthful side, throwing it way back on Instagram to her days in middle school.


Look at young little Amber, folks!


Although, based on the model’s caption, we guess “little” may be the wrong adjective to use here.


“#TBT Muva at 12,” the 32-year old captioned the cheesy class photo. “Sidebar … I was 5’9.”


Rose has  giant smile plastered on her face in the old snapshot, while she’s donning a gold Olympic shirt and is rocking some seriously impressive hair.


Amber has only really worn her hair very, very short ever since she rose to fame a few years ago.



Rose was raised in South Philadelphia and once gave a sad example of what life was like for her there.


“This boy stuck his hand all the way up my skirt. I was sitting on the edge of the stage in the auditorium, and he sat down next to me and put his hand up my skirt,” Rose told MTV in December.


“I went to the principal, and I told her that I felt extremely violated. I couldn’t believe that he had touched me like that. And she blamed me. She said, ‘You shouldn’t even be wearing a skirt like that.


“Obviously, in the seventh grade, my skirt was not that short – but even if it was, that didn’t give him the right to shove his hand up my skirt.”


We agree.


Concluded Rose in that interview:


“I grew up in a very poor neighborhood and went to a very poor school, and she made me feel like I didn’t matter.”