Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Aubrey O"Day: Yup, I"m Banging Pauly D!

It is random, but it is real:


Aubrey O’Day is dating Pauly D.



A few months after this romantic rumor first hit the Internet, the singer has confirmed her relationship with the DJ in an interview with E! News.


They actually met while filming E!’s upcoming reality series, Famously Single.


“The show is about all of us coming together, dating, learning through a dating coach how to go out there and approach people that are better suited for us and kind of get over the issues that we were having,” O’Day explains.


“And it ended up just like becoming like this chemistry happened within the house with a few of the cast-mates and Pauly and I were one of them.


“I feel like people think we’re completely different, but ended up being pretty alike in a lot of ways.”


Well, they’re similar in that no one expected us to still be talking about Aubrey O’Day and Pauly D all these years after Danity Kane broke up and Jersey Shore went off the air.


What draws O’Day to the famous DJ?


“We connect in a really interesting way… Pauly’s wit. He’s incredibly funny and smart and very talented.”



Just how serious are things?


O’Day says the D-Listers are just “enjoying the moment” together, but also that Pauly D is unlike any other guy she’s dated in the past.


“Pauly makes me stay in the moment and get out of my head,” she says. “I’m so analytical and I have to assess risk everywhere I go and Pauly’s taught me how to lighten up and enjoy life.”


That’s beautiful.


Does anyone else hear wedding bells?!?