Thursday, February 4, 2016

Blake Shelton Calls Paparazzi "Herd of Complete DIPSH*TS"!

Blake Shelton is getting all fired up on Twitter again, folks!



The country singer has become a tabloid darling over the last few months due to his budding relationship with fellow The Voice coach Gwen Stefani, and he’s sick and tired of it.


Sick of the tabloid reports, not of Gwen. As far as we know.


“I’ve read more complete bullcrap about my personal life, my next album and my job on the voice this week than ever before… EVER Before!” he tweeted.


“If my life was half as chaotic as they say it is I’d be dead… My god I wish they’d move on to someone else!!! It’s so old at this point,” read a second tweet.


The man has a point.


Since the two announced they were dating last November, we’ve heard reports that they were engaged, buying a home together, pregnant with a girl, pregnant with twins, planning a shotgun wedding and warring with Gwen’s ex Gavin Rossdale.


That does sound like chaos.


But how are we to know what these crazy celebs are up to?


Blake has taken to Twitter many times to shut down tabloid rumors and isn’t afraid to express his exasperation over them, all the while somehow still coming off as a charming country boy.


His last tweet was particularly entertaining, referring to the paparazzi as a “herd of complete dipsh*ts.”







Hehehe. See, when you say it with a country twang and a can of Miller in your hand, it actually sounds kinda sweet.