Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Caitlyn Jenner: I Loved my 36B Breasts!

Caitlyn Jenner may have only first announced herself as Caitlyn Jenner last April.


But the I Am Cait and Keeping Up with the Kardashians star admits now that this gender transformation has been a very long time coming.



She first tried to go from male to female way back in the 1980s, in fact.


“[I] started on hormones… I was a good 36B, and I loved them,” Jenner recently explained at the Makers Conference.


“I thought, ‘This is fabulous!’ My mission at that point was to transition before I was 40. Got to 39, I just couldn’t go any farther.”


A few months later, Caitlyn met her future wife, Kris Jenner.


“We hit it off from day one,” Caitlyn recalled of her ex-wife, making it clear that Kris knew her secret at the time.


“I was very honest with her – I had to be, I was a 36B! Everything was heading in the right direction.


“I made this decision to kind of move on in my life – Kris and I together, and this family. OK, I’ve got to get rid of these gender things and get off hormones and this and that.”


Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner are likely very happy about… or else they wouldn’t exist.


But what happened to their dad’s B cups?


“I actually had my boobs removed,” she says. “I never told anybody that.”



During their 23 years of marriage, Caitlyn revealed that Kris had her own ways of handling her husband’s unusual behavior. Rules and guidelines were put in place.


“The rules with Kris and I – don’t dress up, certainly around the house. If you really need to do that, when you’re on the road, take stuff and do that. So I did that for years.”


For her part, Kris has mostly remained mum about what she knew and did not know when it came to her husband’s desire to be a woman.


The couple finalized its divorce in December 2014 and appear to be on very good terms these days.