Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Justin Bieber: I Really Love Hailey Baldwin!

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!


That sound you just heard was Justin Bieber dropping the L Bomb.



The singer is featured on the latest cover of GQ, once again referencing what many people dubbed his Apology Tour of 2015.


Following a year in which Bieber allegedly drove drunk, hurled eggs at his neighbor, peed in mop buckets and generally acted like a spoiled brat, he spent most of the past 12 months trying to make amends.


But that doesn’t mean he’d take any of it back


“Everyone when they start growing up realizes, ‘Man, I did some dumb shit when I was younger,’” he tells the magazine.


“It’s not just me . . . If I could go back, I wouldn’t really change much. I think it’s all my journey. That stuff made me who I am.”


These days, however, Bieber is mostly on the straight and narrow, focusing on his music and, more and more each week it seems, on a certain female in his life.


Bieber made out with Hailey Baldwin over the holidays and also spent this past Super Bowl weekend with the model.


What is going on between the stars?


Justin did not specify the nature of their relationship in his cover story with GQ, but he did refer to Baldwin as “someone I really love. We spend a lot of time together.”


Yes, someone that he REALLY LOVES.



We’re very sorry, Selena Gomez.


However, Bieber also touched on his smash hit song “Sorry,” which he says most people interpreted as a general Mea Culpa.


Bieber says he “ran with” that notion, but, in reality, the track is “about a girl.”


We’re guessing that girl is Gomez and we’re guessing that single was a way for him to try and make up for the way he treated his ex-girlfriend.


So at least she has that.


Baldwin, however, likely had a naked Justin Bieber in her bed as we’re typing this. So she wins.