Monday, February 22, 2016

Kendall Jenner Reveals Her Favorite Sister (and It"s NOT Kylie)!

For years, fans assumed that Kendall and Kylie Jenner were BFFs – at least, among the five Kardashian/Jenner sisters.



After all, they’re close in age, share the same father and just launched a “Kendall and Kylie” video game together.


But today, Kendall took to her website and posted a tribute to her favorite sister, and it’s not Kylie. 


It’s Khloe Kardashian.


In a post entitled “An Ode to Khlo,” the model writes, “She and I just click!”


“Someone once asked me, if I was stuck on an island with only one of my sisters, whom it would be?” the post begins.


“This was obviously a ridic question (for the record, I love ALL of you and would do anything to make the island big enough for everyone!), but I answered that it would be Khloe.”



We’ve got to agree with Kendall. While most people would deem it cruel and unusual punishment to be stuck on an island with any member of that family, Khloe would probably be the most tolerable.


“We are both very ‘mom-ish’ and mom up on people,” she continues. “We also boss up! I’m the nerdiest one in the family and I think she loves it that I’m secretly such a turn-up.”


Dontcha just love when supermodels refer to themselves as nerds to try and be more relatable?


“She’s just the funniest and we have so much fun together,” she adds. “It doesn’t hurt that we’re both the only tall ones, and literally see eye to eye, haha. Plus, we both like to work out like crazy!”


We’re sure Khloe is very touched and shares the same affection for her sibling. Not all sisters would bend down and lick your bare stomach in the gym.


“Khloe, you’re so fabulous and I’m so proud to call you my sister. That’s all!” she concludes.