Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Khloe Kardashian Kritiques The People v. OJ Simpson

Khloe Kardashian plays herself on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.


But the reality star also had the odd experience these days of seeing a little girl play the 10-year old version of herself on FX"s smash hit mini series The People v. OJ Simpson.


How does she feel about the series, which has taken some liberties with the Kardashians children and how they reacted way back in the day when when Simpson was arrested?


"It"s crazy. I"ve seen bits and pieces of the miniseries. I know it"s a phenomenal miniseries. They"ve done a great job," Khloe told James Corden on Tuesday night, adding:


"I really appreciate the way they"ve portrayed my father. I"m very grateful for that."


She also said that Kim Kardashian is actually a big fan of the show, but explained that not all of the facts are exactly "accurate," pointing to one scene that never happened in real life and adding:


"They"re kind of sensationalizing the Kardashian name in it, but I think to bring the younger audience in. I"m not upset about it."


As for whether or not OJ Simpson is her biological father?!?


Khloe did not respond to this hilarious rumor, probably because it isn"t true.


But we really wish Corden had asked her about it. Now THAT exchange would have gone viral!


Khloe kardashian kritiques the people v oj simpson