Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tyga: I"m the King of The King of Dopeness!

Quick, what do you know about Tyga?


You know that he’s dating Kylie Jenner, right?



Okay, fair enough. What else?


Take your time, but you’re unlikely to come up with very much.


And that’s exactly how Tyga wants it.


The rapper may be in the news often these days, and you may see him when you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online or on television, but he tells DuJour magazine that he isn’t one to publicize very many personal details.


“I only like people to know what I want them to know,” he says.


Tyga then goes on to say this strategy worked very well for another beloved rapper:


“People didn’t know what Tupac was doing. That’s why he was so iconic…


“I don’t engage with people that much. You can’t base your life off waking up every morning like, ‘What are people saying about me now?’ Then I’d never stay in my creative headspace…I just want to put all my answers in the music.”


We’re not really sure if Tyga should be comparing himself in any way, shape or form to Tupac Shakur.


But we have to applaud his desire to remain mysterious and/or private.



It’s not Tupac Tyga aspires to be, however.


He tells DuJour that he aims to be “The King of Dopeness.”


Sorry. But we can’t applaud that one.


He’s probably be happy as the next Kanye West, too, though.


Tyga is clearly a fan of his girlfriend’s brother-in-law.


“You learn something by just having a conversation with him,” he says. “And he listens, and that’s the thing I do…I listen to everybody and then I take it and put my own thought on it. That’s just how life is. God puts us in places.


“It’s for you to make the decision whether you go left or right.”