Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Bruno Mars Said WHAT About Adele?!?

Bruno Mars and his Napoleon complex just took shade to a whole new level. 


Mars, believe it or not, had the audacity to go after Adele and her perfection, and for someone who’s physically smaller than most Hobbits, you’d think he’d choose his words better. 



In an interview on the Cubby & Caroline Bermudez in the Morning show, when asked about Adele, Mars said … well, some not-so-flattering things. 


“She walks into the studio and she’s got all this attitude,” he said. 


“She’s a diva.” 


“She’s like ‘I don’t want to do this. I don’t like that,’ ” mini-Mars continued. 


“Then, as soon as we hit a couple chords that she liked, we started rolling.” 



Later, though, he changed his tune – both literally and figuratively. 


He said, “She’s incredible.” 


“There was a moment when she was singing in the booth – I’m not exaggerating at all – and the water was vibrating.”  


“Like, you know, that scene in Jurassic Park?” he gestured. 


“She’s got some pipes on her, and she’s just a superstar.” 


Hopefully that wasn’t a fat joke, Mars, because we can make more stature jokes, if you’re up for them. 



And hey. 


At least Adele was never busted for cocaine, like Mars was


This woman has more talent in her left piggy toe than Mars has in his entire body – Uptown Funk notwithstanding. 


Moreover, she doesn’t get caught in the back-and-forth drama that Mars apparently engages in, and even most recently, admitted that she “does not give a s–t” about Brangelina’s breakup


During a recent concert stop, she said, “I mean, I don’t like gossiping and private lives should be private, but it is an end of an era, so I’m dedicating the show to [Brangelina] tonight because honestly, I’m really, really sad.”


“I don’t know them at all, but I was shocked when I woke up this morning.” 



Many people took what she said as creed, however, and she clarified the next day. 


“I think it’s a bit sick you’re reporting on an absolute joke,” she defended. 


“I don’t care if they’ve broken up.” 


“I don’t give a f–king s–t,” she laughed. 



Whatever. 


Still the queen. 


We don’t give a “f–king s–t” about you, either, Bruno. 



ReadMore…