Thursday, October 13, 2016

Ashley Greene to Joe Jonas: Show Some Class!

Ashley Greene has a bone to pick with Joe Jonas.


And it’s all about the time Jonas and Greene totally boned as teenagers.


The attractive male singer revealed to the world in a Reddit AMA this week that Greene was his first sexual conquest.


This shouldn’t have come as a major shock to anyone who was aware that Greene was also Jonas’ first serious girlfriend.



It’s not as though the two just banged in the backseat of some car after a night of heavy drinking.


There were true feelings involved, as well as a steady relationship.


“I lost my virginity to this girl named Ashley,” Jonas told fans in the AMA.


“You can probably just Google it. It’s pretty easy to figure out. I dated a girl named Ashley, so just Google it to figure out which Ashley that is.”


The answer, of course, is Ashley Greene.


But Jonas wasn’t done telling the tale of how he inserted his penis into her vagina.


Or at least of the steps he took in a panic prior to said insertion.


“It’s quite the great story because I didn’t have any condoms, so I went to our drummer Jack’s room, who was my roommate at the time and I demolished his room looking for them,” Joe explained.


“Found them underneath his underwear drawer. When he came home, he thought somebody broke into his room because his whole room was demolished because I was in dire need.


“Needed to happen then and now. Safety first, kids.”



Pretty funny, right?


And not really all that revealing when it came to the actual sexual experience


So… no harm, no foul, no big deal?


Easy for us to say. We weren’t involved in the actual love making.


Based on her latest Insatgram message, it seems pretty apparent that Greene wishes Jonas has kept his mouth shut about the first time she opened her legs for him.


The former Twilight Saga star didn’t come out and slam Jonas directly or anything, but she did post the following message on Wednesday night:




not classy



Greene didn’t include any other comment with the post, but did she have to?


The beautiful star clearly thinks Jonas lacks class for talking about their sex life on Reddit.


And we can see where she’s coming from, but again: Jonas and Greene were in an exclusive relationship at the time. They weren’t all that young at the time, either.


In fact, Jonas previously opened up in a Vulture about his first time; not naming Greene in this case, but saying something very nice about her.


“I lost my virginity when I was 20. I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20,” he told the publication, adding:


“I’m glad I waited for the right person, because you look back and you go, ‘That girl was bats–t crazy. I’m glad I didn’t go there."”


Moreover, Jonas got far more lewd and inappropriate (and hilarious) when talking about his penis size in this same AMA.


When asked if his unit is the biggest among all Jonas brothers, the handsome star replied:


“I like to think so. Although, it’s not often that I’m in a locker room or shower with my brothers, so I couldn’t really tell you. But, I’d like the Internet to believe that I’m still killin’ it.”



So, again, we don’t want to tell Greene how to feel.


She’s entitled to her reaction here. It’s her body and her past.


But we’d say Jonas was really pretty darn private and respectful when it came to any sort of sexual details between the ex-lovers.


ReadMore…