Saturday, October 15, 2016

Khloe Kardashian: Did She Get MASSIVE Plastic Surgery?!

Khloe Kardashian is taking her reinvention pretty seriously – but she’s looking a whole lot more like Miley Cyrus these days than she is herself. 


And the following photo has sparked massive amounts of plastic surgery rumors, and honestly, there’s nobody to blame but Khloe here. 



Kardashian shared the odd-looking snap on her Twitter page, featuring a “Shop My Closet!” link, and we were terrified.


But few people probably engaged in the sale, as they weren’t even sure it was Khloe’s kloset they were shopping. 


Authenticity and all, you know. 


As you can see, Khloe’s cheeks look like they’ve been jacked to all holy hell with fillers, and even her eyes look different. 



Khloe’s face has undergone a dramatic shift from her early days on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. 


Formerly, at a heavier weight, her face had an entirely different contour to it, but as it is when folks lose weight, their face changes. 


The new look, however, is either heavily Photoshopped by a ham-fisted artist, or proof that Khloe’s starting to resemble the cute little piglet that Donald Trump said she is.


 
Khloe Kardashian GIF:


Yeah, we’re having a bit of it ourselves. 


About plastic surgery, Khloe formerly said, “My whole body transformation kind of just happened.” 


“I didn’t even set out to change my body at first,” she revealed. 


“I really needed an emotional release and the physical results of working out came out as a side effect of relieving the stress.” 


Oh okay



A year ago, Khloe hit directly out at those saying she’d done anything to her face. 


In a blog post titled My Face is Filler-Free, B-tches, Khloe said, “I posted a pic on Instagram and everyone kept commenting that I had facial plastic surgery.” 


“I know I looked bomb,” she said. 


“Let me set the record straight once and for all: I haven’t had any fillers done or any plastic surgery.” 


“…Yet,” she qualified. 



It would appear that “yet” has come to fruition, though, as Khloe looks entirely different from her former face.  


Weight loss notwithstanding, your cheeks don’t puff up like you’ve got Kanye cottonballs stuffed in your cheeks like a chipmunk suffering an intense bout of pica. 


Damn, Gina. 



ReadMore…