Monday, November 14, 2016

Donald Trump on 60 Minutes: 13 Major Revelations


Donald Trump sat down with 60 Minutes for his first interview since being elected 45th President of the United States.


(Someday, perhaps, we"ll get used to see that kind of sentence in print.)


Scroll around below for Trump"s most memorable and revealing answers from his discussion with Lesley Stahl…




1. A Message About Hate Crimes


Donald trump on 60 minutes

Asked what he would say to supporters who have been harassing minorities in the country, Trump replied: “I would say don’t do it, that’s terrible, because I’m going to bring this country together… I think it’s horrible if that’s happening. I think it’s built up by the press because, frankly, they’ll take every single little incident that they can find in this country, which could’ve been there before.”



2. On Hillary Clinton and Her Concession Call


Donald trump extreme close up

“She couldn’t have been nicer. She’s a great competitor. Very strong. Very smart.”



3. On His Meeting with President Obama


Donald trump and barack obama

“I found him to be terrific. I found him to be very smart and very nice. Great sense of humor.”



4. On Whether He Will Build That Wall


Donald trump and family pic

“Yes. I’m very good at this. It’s called construction.”



5. On Plans to Kick Out 2-3 Million Immigrants


On plans to kick out 2 3 million immigrants

“The people with criminal records, we’re getting them out of our country, or we’re going to incarcerate.”



6. Will He Ask FBI Director James Comey to Resign?


Will he ask fbi director james comey to resign

“I think that I would rather not comment on that yet. I haven’t made up my mind. I respect him a lot. I respect the FBI a lot. … There’s been a lot of leaking, there’s no question about that. But I would certainly like to talk to him.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…