Thursday, January 26, 2017

Kailyn Lowry: Dating Teen Mom 2 Producer J.C. Cueva?!

If you watch Teen Mom 2 online you that its different from other reality shows, in that the behinds-the-scenes crew regularly gets involved in the drama.


With the exception of Teen Mom: OG, we don’t know of another reality series in which producers double as characters and regularly interact with the cast on camera.


Obviously, this can lead to problems, in the form of both conflict (such as when Farrah Abraham assaulted a producer last year) and accusations of inappropriate closeness…



It’s been over a year since Kailyn Lowry first separated from Javi Marroquin, so it’s not surprising that the 24-year-old is mother of two is ready to move on with a new love interest.


And with the amount of time that Kailyn puts into filming, it stands to reason that she would hit it off with one of her on-set co-workers.


And since she seems to have a particularly close relationship with one member of the TM2 crew, we suppose it was only a matter of time before fans began to spread the rumor that their relationship is more than just professional.


J.C. Cueva is new to the TM2 game, but he and Kailyn reportedly hit it off from their first day of filming together.



“I think I have a really good relationship with Kail,” Cueva said in aninterview last month.


“I was a new person coming in; her previous field producer had been with her for years and years. I had big shoes to fill, but I think I did a good job. I joke around with her a lot.”


He added:


“She likes me as a person, but she hates that I have to be a producer sometimes. We get along really great, and I think she respects me.”  



It’s not hard to see how fans got the impression that there’s something extracurricular going on between Kailyn and J.C.


But Kailyn maintains that she and J.C. are friendly co-workers, and nothing more.


When fans began bombarding Kailyn with questions about whether she’s dating Cueva (with several adding the hashtag “#IfNotYouShouldBe”) Lowry took her time in replying.


But when she did offer a response, she left no room for interpretation:



“Omg no! He’s my producer!” Kailyn tweeted, presumably while clutching at a string of pearls.


Of course, if she were dating Cueva, that’s exactly how she would need to respond.


We’re just sayin’ …



ReadMore…