Friday, January 20, 2017

Miguel Ferrer: Mourned, Remembed by Stars Everywhere


On Thursday, Miguel Ferrer died after a lengthy battle against cancer.


He was 61 years old.


Best known for roles on NCIS: Los Angeles, RoboCop, and Twin Peaks, Ferrer was also the son of singer Rosemary Clooney and actor Jose Ferrer.


As we send our condolences to the actor"s family and loved ones, we"ve collected the reactions of celebrities and those who knew Ferrer well below…




1. George Clooney


George clooney

Today history will mark giant changes in our world, and lost to most will be that on the same day Miguel Ferrer lost his battle to throat cancer. But not lost to his family. Miguel made the world brighter and funnier and his passing is felt so deeply in our family that events of the day, (monumental events), pale in comparison. We love you Miguel. We always will.



2. Kyle MacLachlan


Kyle maclachlan

Awful news…Miguel Ferrer is gone. Agent Rosenfield, I love you. RIP. -Coop.



3. Robert Patrick


Robert patrick

This is devastating! Miggy was one of the sweetest guys I have ever had the pleasure to work with! R.I.P. Miguel Ferrer.



4. Edward James Olmos


Edward james olmos

Miguel Ferrer my long time friend !I’m crying in your passing You gave us such heart both on and off screen Rest my loving friend Rest SSWA.



5. Will Yun Lee


Will yun lee

Just heartbroken. @Miguel_J_Ferrer love you man. Rest In Peace my brother. Heartbroken.



6. Rachelle Lefevre


Rachelle lefevre

#MiguelFerrer could make me cry of laughter w a story then chew me out in a scene a beat later. The best. He made everyday on set a joy #RIP


View Slideshow
ReadMore…