Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Paris Jackson: My Dad Was MURDERED!

Paris Jackson is featured on her very first magazine cover this month.


And the 18-year old daughter of Michael is making sure it’s a memorable one.


In a wide-ranging interview with Rolling Stone, Paris touches on a number of issues; from growing up on the Neverland Ranch to trying to commit suicide on multiple occasions to a sexual assault that took place when she was 14 years old.


But the most jaw-dropping quotes from Paris center on the death of her legendary father.



Because she believes Michael Jackson was murdered.


“He would drop hints about people being out to get him. And at some point he was like, ‘They’re gonna kill me one day,’” Paris tells the publication.


Yes, she’s aware of how this comes across the most people.


“It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bullsh-t, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was  bullsh-t,” she adds.


Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who administered a lethal dose of Propofol to Jackson prior to his shocking death in 2009, was convicted in late 2011 of manslaughter.


In the years since, former King of Pop confidants, such as Corey Feldman, have made it clear they blame Murray for Jackson’s death.


But it doesn’t sound here as though Paris is talking about Dr. Murray. She strongly hints at something far larger at play than a doctor irresponsibly acting on his own.


“It’s a chess game,” Jackson says. “And I am trying to play the chess game the right way. And that’s all I can say about that right now.”


Wow. Well… okay then.



Elsewhere in the Rolling Stone feature piece, Paris talks about… well… A LOT.


Consider the following excerpts:


How is she holding up? 


“They always say, ‘Time heals.’ But it really doesn’t. You just get used to it. I live life with the mentality of, ‘Ok, I lost the only thing that has ever been important to me.’ So going forward, anything bad that happens can’t be nearly as bad as what happened before. So I can handle it.”


Did she feel like she was being raised by a global icon?


No. ‘I just thought his name was Dad, Daddy. We didn’t really know who he was. But he was our world. And we were his world.”


What was it like to grow up on Neverland Ranch?


“We actually had a pretty normal life. Like, we had school every single day, and we had to be good. And if we were good, every other weekend or so, we could choose whether we were gonna go to the movie theater or see the animals or whatever. But if you were on bad behavior, then you wouldn’t get to go do all those things.”


Why did she try to kill herself in 2013?


“It was self-hatred… low self-esteem, thinking that I couldn’t do anything right, not thinking I was worthy of living anymore.”


How is she now?


“I’m a completely different person. I was crazy. I was actually crazy. I was going through a lot of, like, teen angst. And I was also dealing with my depression and my anxiety without any help.


What happened when she was sexually assaulted in 2014?


“I don’t wanna give too many details. But it was not a good experience, at all, and it was really hard for me, and, at the time, I didn’t tell anybody.”



Why does she believe her father was innocent of all child molestation accusations?


“Picture your parent crying to you about the world hating him for something he didn’t do. And for me, he was the only thing that mattered. To see my entire world in pain, I started to hate the world because of what they were doing to him. I’m like, ‘How can people be so mean?’”


Why is she concerned about Justin Bieber?


Because he works with AEG. “They drain them dry and work them to death… He was tired, going through the motions [during a recent concert]. I looked at my ticket, saw AEG Live, and I thought back to how my dad was exhausted all the time but couldn’t sleep.”


Why does she have nine tattoos related to Michael?


“He’s brought me nothing but joy. So why not have constant reminders of joy?”


ReadMore…