Thursday, January 5, 2017

Khloe Kardashian: 2016 Was a S--T Year!

Khloe Kardashian is finally in a happy place in her life, so she thought it was a good idea to let her fans know that. 


As you probably know, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star is in a relationship with Tristan Thompson and she’s seemed pretty happy ever since. 



So happy that she’s not getting embroiled in Twitter feuds any longer. Yeah, we don’t know if we believe that one, but we’re sure time will tell. 


As you all probably know, Khloe has her own website in which fans pay a monthly fee to find out what’s going on with her and stuff. 


It’s pretty sad that people actually pay for updates, but it seems to be working out for Kardashian, so who are we to judge?


In a recent post, Khloe summarized the first few days of 2017 and what it meant for her to be in a relationship in which there is a whole lot of love. 



“At this moment, a few days into 2017, I feel incredibly clear and probably the happiest I’ve been in years.”


“when you’re in love you definitely feel happy and healthy too.”


“It’s such a great feeling that I have my happy back!” she revealed.


“It’s from a genuine place and the most peaceful place I’ve been in for longer than I can even remember.”


The reality star resolved: “I think maintaining this peace and happiness is my biggest goal for the new year.”



She’s come to the conclusion that “Recently, I’ve pulled away a little. So much tough s*** has gone down in my family over the past year that I’ve removed myself from social media a bit more and focused on what’s important in my life.”


Kardashian is no doubt alluding to Kim Kardashian being robbed at gunpoint in Paris, Kendall Jenner’s stalker drama and all of the probably scripted drama between Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna. 



Khloe’s next reality TV series will center on her helping people get their perfect bodies. It premieres next Thursday on E!.


What do you think about all of this? 


Sound off below!



ReadMore…