Thursday, January 26, 2017

Savannah Chrisley and Blaire Hanks: It"s Over!

First, she suffered a broken back.


Now, Savannah Chrisley has suffered something even more painful:


A broken heart.



The reality star was involved in a very serious car accident just over a week ago fracturing multiple bones in her vertebrae after she slammed into a guardrail.



And she’ll now be recovering from those injuries on her own… because Chrisley is no longer dating Blaire Hanks, her boyfriend of two years.


The USA Network star revealed this sad piece of news to fans during a Facebook Live chat yesterday.


“All of you guys are so invested in my family and our lives and I feel like when we signed up for the show, we gave you a promise to show you our lives and to be as honest as we can about it and that’s just what I’m trying to do now,” Savannah said, clearly emotional.


Then she “cut to the point” and said:


“Blaire and I are no longer dating.”


Chrisley did not specify that Hanks pulled the romantic plug on this relationship.


But the way she announced the news certainly made it seem as if she’s the victim.


“It hurts,” she admitted. “It does because for me he was that definition of just my first true love and I’m trying to stay strong y’all.”



Those who watch Chrisley Knows Best online have witnessed the couple’s romantic journey over the course of a few seasons.


While Savannah freely admits things weren’t always perfect, she only had positive things to say about the memories she created with Hanks.


And, even with her soul feeling crushed, she didn’t insult her ex in any way on Facebook.


“I hope that you will please do me a favor and don’t send negative vibes to him,” she even asked of her supporters, adding:


“He doesn’t deserve that. We are young. We had our young love. It wasn’t my fault. It wasn’t his fault. There were faults on both sides.”


What an impressive and mature way to look at things.



Chrisley likely does have a new perspective on things these days.


She nearly died in this month’s car crash.


In response, Savannah posted a photo montage on Instagram that included a picture of herself in the hospital… along with a photo of her destroyed vehicle and a quote that read as follows:


“The only way God can show us He’s in control is to put us in situation we can’t control.”


She then wrote:


“I can truly say that I now FULLY understand the meaning of this quote.


“The past couple of days have been some of the toughest days for me. And I truly think that God has made them so difficult because I began straying away from Him and His word.”


Following such a frightening experience, it makes sense that Savannah would be able to process her break-up as well as she has.


At least she’s alive to be dumped, right?


Savannah said she remembers “going in and out of consciousness screaming for help” while cars sped by and she lay on the street, only for a stranger to come to her aid.


“It felt like I had been laying there for at least twenty minutes begging for help,” she wrote.


“And then a man stopped and ran over to me and got the police my way…so thank you to the amazing man that stopped and helped me as everyone else was passing.


“I have no idea who you are but thank you…I could never repay you for your act of kindness.”


ReadMore…