Saturday, February 4, 2017

Kailyn Lowry: The Haters Are Going to Make Me Quit Teen Mom 2!

Kailyn Lowry has never been a fan favorite on Teen Mom 2.


But after the latest episode, the one that featured her getting into an ugly fight with Javi Marroquin in front of her children, things are looking even worse for her.



She’s often criticized for being too cold and unfeeling, even to her children, and, well, it’s true. She’s pretty dang cold.


But in a new blog post she wrote and slapped up on her site titled “Dearest Haters,” she defends herself against all the backlash.


“I’ve been silent for some time about all of the ‘talk’ about me,” she began. “Some of the comments on my social have been so horrible.”


“It’s frustrating to know so many are judging my by the 12 minutes they see me on television. There are two sides to every story.”


OK, for one, those 12 minutes are pretty telling, to be fair, and for two, if there are two sides to the story, then she is more than welcome to share her side.



She won’t though, because, as she wrote “I refuse to sit here and bash the other person. This isn’t high school.”


“Please don’t judge me and bash me from the other side of your computer,” she begged. “You only know so much about my life and you don’t know the whole story.”


“Please stop bullying me over something you know nothing about.”


Kailyn said that the cameras don’t film so much of her life, so it’s not fair to judge her. The MTV film crew don’t show her at school or doing homework or doing all the day to day things that make her a good mother.


About her divorce, she said that “It’s hard enough dealing with it but it’s harder dealing with it in the public eye. I will not sit here and go back and forth.”



… Except she definitely has gone back and forth with Javi, more than once, actually. But yeah, sure.


“I’m a mom to two boys who I’m trying to raise the best I can,” she continued. “I’m a mom working on my brand and business and I am so excited for the things to come in 2017.”


“I’m a mom going to school full-time. In May I’ll be graduating with my Bachelor’s degree. Is that ever discussed?”


“No,” she replied to herself. “Only the ‘bad’ things I do and how ‘horrible’ I treat people and what a terrible mom I am.”


But if things are this bad, why doesn’t she just quit the show?



“Because it’s my job,” Kailyn wrote. “It’s what supports my family. It’s what gives me income until I finish school.”


“Do I think my time on the show is coming to an end?” she asked. “Yes. But until that time, I have to be on the show because it’s my job and what pays my bills and gives me a house for my boys.”


She closed her blog by pleading with Teen Mom 2 viewers to stop judging her, because again, we can’t get the whole picture of her life on the show.


“I hope everyone can read this and understand that I am HUMAN,” she wrote. “I am a mom. I am someone juggling it all. I am just like you.”



ReadMore…