Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 6 Episode 6 Recap: Frenemies

Joseline Hernandez is putting the past behind her. 


That appeared to be one of the biggest takeaways from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 6 Episode 6.



We picked things up with Joseline as she made her way to the video shoot for “Baby Daddy.” Things quickly descended into chaos as Joseline realized Jessica Dime was the only one who showed up. 


This seemed like the perfect time to bury the hatchet, and both women seemed to think so. 


“We need to talk about some things,” Jessica reveals. 


Joseline was happy to open up to her former friend about the state of her relationship with Stevie J and boy, is she done with him. 



“Stevie is my baby daddy, but we’re done.”


That couple is never really done. They always claim they are, but they always wind up back together, so it would be somewhat surprising if their latest argument signaled the end of their relationship. 


Elsewhere, Stevie J finally paid off all of the child support he owed for his brood and bought a new home with what was left. Well, the first part is definitely a lie. 


He does have a new home, but we don’t know whether he’s coughed up for all the children he has created. Sade and Savannah were shocked to learn about the DNA test. 



“I have to take a DNA test and if this new baby is mine Joseline may be living here as well,” he revealed.


Stevie tells them “Ya’ll are going to have to respect any female that I bring into the crib.” 


The girls have never really liked Joseline because of the way she acts. It was explored on Leave It To Stevie that she said hurtful comments to them. 


Savannah then pushed Stevie to make things right with Dorian, who was still on the outs with his father. The father-son finally put their feud aside. 


“I can’t believe so much time passed since I’ve chilled with my dad,” Dorian reveals in a heartfelt tone. “It’s time to be a family again,” he continued. 



While all of that was going down, Moriah Lee continued her opportunistic ways to get her club off the ground. She presented Shooter Gates with a shocking ultimatum. 


“I need you to break me off some real money so that I can get my business off the ground. If you don’t, I am going to tell Sierra about our little arrangement.”


Shooter was not impressed with being put on the spot and blackmailed. 


“You need to go to the bank because I don’t have any. You can tell the secret if you want to.” What will she do after learning about Shooter’s dire financial situation?


We need to know!



Joc hired Treasure Price as his new intern at the radio station, but she wanted to speak about personal things. 


“I was at the strip club the other day, and Tommie [Lee] tells me that you and her are dating,” she reveals.


Joc did not seem to give a damn about Karlie Redd when he was put on the spot and had the best reply. 


“Whatever I’m doing is what I’m doing. My personal business is my business, and I am not married to nobody.”


“I think I need to tell Sina Bina about Karlie and Tommie because she is my girl,” Treasure barked back. 



Finally, Joc met up with Sina and confirmed that he could be the father to Jasmine’s baby because he hooked up with someone who looked just like her. 


Sina, however, revealed that she was dating Rodney Bullock. This did not sit well with Joc, who felt liked he had been used. 


Wait… there was one last shocking scene: Lovely Mimi dropped the bomb that Moriah was sleeping with Sierra’s husband. 


WTF?


That’s a wrap. 


What will happen next week?



ReadMore…