Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Nikki Reed Baby Bump: See It Here!

Nikki Reed has a pair of exciting new things on the way:


  1. A baby.

  2. A clothing line.

And, in anticipation of them both, the actress just shared a lovely photo of herself on Instagram.



Back on May 4, Reed and husband Ian Somerhalder revealed via social media that they were expecting their first-ever child together, sharing an adorable image of the latter kissing the former’s belly as a precious way of confirming the pregnancy.


Reed then addressed her “Little One” in a caption that served as a letter from Mom and Dad to Son or Daughter, writing:


“I know you, but only because I feel you. How is it possible to love someone so much already? All I know for sure is it’s the strongest feeling I’ve ever felt.


“We’ve been sharing this body for quite some time, and we’ve already experienced so much together. We can’t wait to meet you…”


Added Somerhalder:


“To our friends, family, and rest of the world: In my 38 years on this earth I’ve never experienced anything more powerful and beautiful than this.


“I can’t think of anything more exciting than this next chapter and we wanted you to hear this from us first.”


How totally cute and beautiful, right?


Now, a few days after making this announcement, Reed has posted the following picture to her Instagram page.



The former Twilight Star star is posing in the snapshot with a hand tenderly placed on the top of her belly, while also wearing The Nikki Dress, an outfit knit frock from her Bayou With Love brand that retails for $ 200.


“Check out our sustainable and low-chemical options for mamas to be,” wrote Reed as a caption, promoting her brand and adding:


“#bayougirl #bayouwithlove #sustainablefashion #maternity.”


Reed and Somerhalder have become known as much for their charitable efforts, especially when it comes to the environment, as for their acting abilities.



They also become known as the most open and in-love couple in the history of the universe.


Just a week before telling the world about the baby in Reed’s womb, the stars celebrated their two-year anniversary.


Wrote Somerhalder to his wife in honor of the occasion:


“To the most amazing human in the world. Thank you for 2 incredible years of marriage. Thank you for being my best friend, the hardest-working, kindest, most patient and most talented woman I’ve ever known.


“To you my love, I say that I know we will have so many of these we can’t even count them. Partly because I’ll be so old… I love you.”



Not to be outdone, Reed chimed in as follows:


My guy, my man, my honey, my partner in this life, my better half in every way. At exactly this time two years ago today we walked hand in hand into the next chapter, our chapter, together.


Every day gets better, every moment calling for even more.


Navigating the waters of life with you is the greatest and most rewarding adventure I’ve ever known. We climb, we grow, and we laugh at all of it. Thank you for being exactly who you are, and for loving all of me.


Thank you for your willingness to go even deeper. Until you, I had no idea what could be. Until you…Happy Anniversary.


How can you not be SO overcome with joy over these two becoming parents in the near future?



We don’t know exactly what they’ll write when their child is eventually born.


But we’re guessing it will be the most poetic words in the history of mankind.


ReadMore…