Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Teen Mom OG Recap: I"m Done With Her F--king Psycho Ass!

This week on Teen Mom OG, the drama continued for MTV’s fab four, perhaps most notably for Amber Portwood and fiance Matt Baier.


Her fiance for the moment, we should say.



On Teen Mom OG Season 4 Episode 8, signs of strain in Amber’s relationship with fiancé Matt boiled over during a trip to Las Vegas.


Mamber went with their friends, Wayne and Annette, with the intent of helping them find a wedding venue for their upcoming nuptials.


You may recall the rumors swirling during that trip about Matt Baier and Amber Portwood eloping in Vegas that very same weekend.


Well, it turns out that was pretty close to being true.


Portwood asked Annette, who had been with Wayne for 32 (!) years, for advice on how to make such a long-lasting relationship work.


“I’ve been through so much s–t with him,” said Amber, with this clearly weighing on her. “It would blow your mind. It’s hard to just forget things.”


“I can forgive things [more] easily than I can forget.”



The term “baggage” doesn’t begin to cover it with Matt, who made this even weirder when he asked if she would ELOPE RIGHT THERE.


“I’m not doing it without [Leah]. She’s 8,” Ambs said.


“I’m not doing it without her.”


Matt then pushed her.


“Let’s just f–king do it,” Baier said, at which point Amber called her brother, Shawn, to run the idea by him. Shawn’s take? “Not cool.”


Fair, but somehow, to Matt, this was tantamount to a major rejection and he pulled a total 180, venting to a producer, “I will not marry her.”


“I will not marry her now, ever. I will make that statement. She wants to marry her brother. That’s who she wants to marry. F–k her.”


“She just humiliated me on TV.”


“I’m done. Done!”



He’s not quite done, of course, as they talked about this incident later, on camera, with the father of eight telling his fiancee:


“I forgive you for humiliating me now on TV.”


Amber feels like they are “already married,” to which the Teen Mom superfan responded, “We must be married. I already don’t like you.”


Wow. And it gets better. Matt, still feeling spurned, actually approached a producer in a bid to KEEP THIS PLOT LINE FROM AIRING!


The producer said it wasn’t their call, to which Matt said, “I will fake this the rest of the day but I am done with her f–king psycho ass.”


Seconds later, he leaned in for a kiss.


“I love you,” he told Amber Portwood.


This guy is bad, bad news, right?



In other news that pales in comparison to the drama in Vegas, Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra worked on their fashion line, Tierra Reign.


“I want stuff that, like, looks sweet,” he said, and like magic, a brand was born. Butch even watched Nova while they took a big meeting.


“I’m watching Nova again?” Butch joked, seemingly anticipating the comments on Twitter. “You sure? ‘Cause I just got back from parole.”


Over in the mercurial world of Farrah Abraham, she and her mother Debra Danielsen headed out to L.A. for some hypnotherapy.


You can’t make this stuff up … except that someone probably did, because the whole things comes off as hilariously contrived nonsense.


In any case, Kevin Stone tried to help them hash things out as Farrah and Debra admitted they needed help with relationships.



After waking up from a trance, an uncharacteristically happy Farrah said she has “come to realize I need to start dating other guys.”


Then she met up with … Simon Saran.


Sticking to her guns, she told her on-off lover, “I think we should be friends.” And like for real. “Like, not friends with benefits.”


Simon agreed but wiped away a tear of disappointment. The thought of losing “benefits” with Farrah Abraham must cut deep.


Finally, Maci Bookout received a shocking text from a friend about Ryan Edwards, the long-troubled father of her son Bentley.


About what? Maci said, “I got some information about Ryan and certain things he’s doing and stuff that aren’t very good at all.”



“I’m not gonna go into specifics,” she said, but in Bookout’s view, this was crisis material. “It’s like scary stuff. Really scary stuff.”


Maci wouldn’t tell producers, but added, “People are gonna be like, ‘Oh he’s doing drugs.’ I did not know the severity of what is going on.”


Is Ryan Edwards on drugs?!


He’s denied this, but Maci was shaken up, telling her husband Taylor McKinney, “Obviously our No. 1 priority is Bentley’s safety.”


“Ryan is his dad,” though, and Bookout said she planned to reach out to Edwards’ parents with whatever information she had.


“We have to get Jen and Larry on board. The goal is to get him healthy and happy and back to normal. If I can’t do that, I at least have to try.” 


What the heck was that text?!



ReadMore…