Monday, May 8, 2017

Vanessa Grimaldi and Nick Viall: Moving in Together!

You don’t need The Bachelor or The Bachelorette spoilers to tell you that the couples from the franchise rarely last long. Case in point:


The Bachelor’s Vanessa Grimaldi and Nick Viall were subject to romantic obituaries pretty much the moment the reality show ended.


For now, at least, they’re having the last laugh.



At GBK Production’s Pre-MTV Movie & TV Awards event at the LUXE Hotel last night, Vanessa told E! all about life and love in L.A.


The Canadian beauty, 29, said she has officially left her hometown of Montreal, Canada to be with the 36-year-old reality star staple.


Vanessa, a special education teacher, said that finding a “middle ground” was important when deciding where to settle down with Nick.


In the end, she said, “my family was very supportive of the idea of moving. I’m still bringing and carrying on my work from home with me.”


“I’m still planning on teaching. I’m still planning on being part of that life that I had in Montreal,” she adds. “It was a decision we both made.”


“We’re both very happy about that decision. Both of our families are very happy that we’re together and we’re starting our life together.”



How has it been adjusting to L.A., especially with Nick taking on yet another reality show gig as soon as their love story stopped filming?


“Los Angeles is great. I’m here with Nick and Dancing With the Stars was an amazing part of the post-Bachelor experience,” she said.


“So we’ve been really busy … I haven’t had the chance to discover L.A. that much,” she adds, though the DWTS cast has been welcoming.


“I love the entire crew of Dancing With the Stars. Peta [Murgatroyd] and Maksim [Chmerkovskiy] are great,” as well as Bachelor Nation.


Those people roll deep in L.A. these days.


“We went out to dinner with Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell once,” Vanessa revealed, “and Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert as well.”



“Ashley Iaconetti showed me around town,” Vanessa also told E! “Ali Fedotowsky has messaged me a couple of times, too.”


And her real family has stayed close, too.


“I FaceTime my family every day and my nephew every morning but I’m going back to Montreal to visit family and friends in a couple of weeks.”


Nick, who’s made such a big deal about being a proud American, “is going to be coming back with me too so I’m excited about that.”


As for the couple’s ideal night together?


“Staying home in your pajamas and not having to put curlers in your hair and make up and having to dress up and put up a push-up bra.”



“Nick cooking shirtless isn’t a bad date,” she says.


“I discovered his cooking skills like the morning after we got engaged. He was making me his delicious French toast.”


“Just staying home and lounging is nice.”


With Nick eliminated on last week’s Dancing With the Stars results show, there should be some nice lazy mornings in their future too.


So while we’re not willing to eat a full serving of crow just yet, from the sounds of it, maybe these lovebirds do stand a chance after all.


What do you think: Will it last?
















ReadMore…