Monday, June 12, 2017

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Finale Recap: It All Ends Here

Sunday night, on the season finale of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, many life events came to a head for the first family of reality TV.


It’s ironic, in a sense, that the Kardashian-Jenner clan’s most dramatic, turbulent, eventful season to date ended up being its lowest-rated. 


Was this the end of the show … for good?



An emotional Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 13 Episode 14 began with Kim Kardashian sitting down with sister Khloe.


The topic? Being a gestational surrogate.


“Since you love these kids so much … I put the embryo inside of you, you carry it, and give it back to me,” Kim said of her grand plan.


“Having another baby would mean everything to me but the doctors definitely say it’s too difficult for me to carry,” she added.


“This whole surrogate process is so much harder than anyone can even imagine. [Kanye] was like, ‘What is this? A joke?’”


Khloe’s response was that this is “definitely something I would have to, you know, simmer with” for a time, because WTH?!



This, of course, is what led to the bombshell that Khloe fake-tried to get pregnant with Lamar Odom when she was married.


When Dr. Andy Huang asked if she tried to get pregnant before, she said, as bluntly as she can, “I fake tried. I was married.”


“I knew the circumstances weren’t the healthiest,” the reality star told the doctor, “so I kept pretending I was doing it.”


Kardashian then added in a testimonial:


“I had to stop because there was much deeper stuff going on in our marriage … I knew it wasn’t the right situation to bring a child into.”


“I’ve done a lot of covering up for him.”


The doctor then told her that “there are fewer follicles than I anticipate for a normal 32-year-old,” and Khloe began to panic.



Urged to undergo a follow-up exam, she later learned that her follicle count at a normal level. She revealed, “It was all my birth control.”


“As soon as I get the hormones out of my system, I’m the f—kin’ Easter bunny,” she added, and the topic turned to her future.


Kim asked Khloe about Tristan Thompson’s thoughts on her going off the pill, and she responded, “He wants to have kids now.”


Tristian Thompson became a father already recently, but Khloe added, “He wants to have like five or six kids with me.” Yes, 5-6.


“Knowing I’m not on birth control, it’s scary. It’s a really big step. I am really excited about my future. Me and Tristan, we’re doing so well.”


As for this man in her life …



Yeah, we got nothing.


Meanwhile, in the world of Kourtney Kardashian, we saw the mother of three picking up the pieces following her split with Scott.


“I think after everything that happened in Costa Rica … it was God showing me Scott and I are just not meant to be together.”


Of banging Younes Bendjima, she added, “I sneak around this town like a slithering snake … I just try to keep everything as low-key as possible.”


Damn, girl! Get it!


If you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online or on E!, that’s about all she wrote for this year, but wait … there’s an offshoot!


Khloe then teased her half-sister Kylie Jenner’s upcoming reality show, Life of Kylie, a shameless but sincere plug for the spinoff.



She’s looking forward to seeing it because, “I’m excited to see her show because I literally don’t know what Kylie does all day long.”


Neither do we.


Last and probably least, Kris Jenner wrapped up the season by teasing the possibility that the family may be expanding. Oooh!


“You never know when to expect another grandchild. It’s all about who’s next,” she added … but will that occur on television?


The declining ratings and news of Keeping Up with the Kardashians canceled have been rumored for months, but it’s Kris, so …


She’s not going down without a fight. That much we can promise you. If there’s any arm-twisting to stay on the air, she will twist.


Hard.



ReadMore…